PDA

View Full Version : Seeing if anyone's interested

Ferrin
August 7th, 2015, 07:35
I have been toying with the idea of GMing a Twitch/podcasted game. I am PST, and would run it in the evening on any day. I would need a fairly strong commitment from all of my players, like your home phone number so I can call you when your late kinda commitment.

I plan on doing a pathfinder adventure path as a dry run so the group can get to know one another and build a camaraderie before we start the show's game. I am looking for a max of 5 players, Adult but not to adult, with decent cams and mics.

You MUST have an easy-going personality, be able to click with the group as a whole, and RP in voice. I will not want to hear things like "I am going to hit him, oh man I got a 13".. Something more like "I leap up on the table kicking a mug at his face with a Slash toward his neck" I want theatrics people.

I want this to be entertaining for me, you and anyone who decides to watch or listen; the tone will be very loose and casual. I will take many liberties for the sake of fun, rather than immersion. It will be more important for you to get along with the other players, than it will be for you characters to be exactly right. For example, if a quest comes along and your character would not feel overly motivated to go on said quest, but another player is gung-ho I want you to suck it up and not feel it's necessary to tell us exactly why your character needs added incentive. I'm not knocking those who want deep immersion, this just won't be that type of game.

Please save the questions about what day it will be on, it won't be decided in this thread at this time. If your schedule is so constrained that you can only do it on one specific day of the week, that is an indicator your life may be to busy for what I am asking. Also consider time zone constraints, I am Pacific Standard and would likely run this after 5 p.m. til I find a good stopping point so if that would normally cut into your sleep time, this may not be the game for you. If you have a job in which you would be on call, or have to travel this may not be the game for you. If your straightlaced, morally against anything, sober more than 60 percent of your day, or have a negative outlook on life this may not be the game for you.

If anyone's interested PM for a good time to meet in teamspeak to hash out the particulars.