PDA

View Full Version : [FGDAZE] DDEX2-2 Embers of Elmwood - NEW PLAYERS WELCOME!

Isacoh
August 7th, 2015, 07:11
DDEX2-2 Embers of Elmwood

A derelict raft drifts into Mulmaster’s harbor carrying a young woman. Delirious with hunger, the only words she seems able to speak so far have been “ash and fire.” The only other clue to her identity is an ornate tattoo. Is the woman insane, or is something nefarious at play? An adventure for 1st-4th level characters.

Characters should be Adventure League legal. This will be a fun adventurer for beginners as I get better with the Fantasy Grounds software. I have the Core Class Pack and Elemental Evil Pack for making your character sheet. I will open server an hour before game.

Date 8/15/2015
Play Time - 14:00 PST
Genre - Dungeons & Dragons
Ruleset/Setting - D&D 5th Edition / Forgotten Realms
Calendar Entry - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1568
Game Discussion Thread - This Thread
Twitch Stream - https://twitch.tv/Isacoh

Fantasy Grounds Server - to be provided
Teamspeak3 - teamspeak.fg-con.com
Dungeoneers
Channel - DM Isacoh
PW: blip

kirwen
August 10th, 2015, 21:53
Does this count as an official logged D&D Enounter session? I know they made that open to streamer.

Isacoh
August 11th, 2015, 17:11
This does count as an official logged DDEX 2-02 Session. I have been in correspondence with WotC to make sure I am fully compliant, including streaming the game, following the adventure path, and getting explicit permission from WotC to Dungeon Master online!

kirwen
August 11th, 2015, 18:29
Does this count as an official logged D&D Enounter session? I know they made that open to streamer.

Good news. Playing my first encounter game in store tomorrow So excited this is offical as well! :) (If picked up for the group)

Isacoh
August 11th, 2015, 19:06
Good news. Playing my first encounter game in store tomorrow So excited this is offical as well! :) (If picked up for the group)

Just show up an hour early and I can help you get your character prepared for Fantasy Grounds! :) Usually people end up flaking out before, and I'm doing invitations based on who gets on first, not when you apply. Make sure you have Teamspeak downloaded for voice chat as well.

dustyd550
August 12th, 2015, 23:00
Hi, I've just signed up for this Saturday through the FG calendar listing and am looking forward to playing with you all :)

kirwen
August 13th, 2015, 00:01
Having to remove myself. Seems my 3.5 game this week is going to happen. Followed you on twitch though maybe next time.

Isacoh
August 13th, 2015, 04:44
Hi Kirwen!

Thanks for following me on twitch! I'm going to be running some more games in the future, definitely keep a look out there for my other Adventure League games! :)

Hi Dusty!

Look forward to playing with you. Make sure you arrive ahead of time, I'm doing seat placement (up to 7 people) based on first come first serve! :)

Everyone Else: I'll be sending out a message soon to all of you of the server details and more info on seat placement. Excited to play!

dustyd550
August 14th, 2015, 01:11
Make sure you arrive ahead of time, I'm doing seat placement (up to 7 people) based on first come first serve! :)

Will do!

Blackmantle
August 14th, 2015, 22:17
Would gladly take part if there is a seat tomorrow evening (MEST) a bit late but eager to try adventurers league online and first trial of fantasy grounds.