PDA

View Full Version : Enhanced Library Ext. ??

jhall6766
August 6th, 2015, 21:50
Is there a tutorial on how to use this in SW ETU ???? I just recently Dled it and attempting to use it but Fg keeps crashing on me.. I have the Enhancer as well As the adapter checked off... It may be that Im just trying to use it improperly...

Ikael
August 7th, 2015, 07:49
I believe Enhanced Library extension it's still incompatible with ETU extension, however I have not experienced crashing. So my atm bet is not to use it at all when using ETU. It work fine with other products thou

Is there a tutorial on how to use this in SW ETU ???? I just recently Dled it and attempting to use it but Fg keeps crashing on me.. I have the Enhancer as well As the adapter checked off... It may be that Im just trying to use it improperly...

Mask_of_winter
August 7th, 2015, 07:52
ETU was designed to have it's own library extension that should have downloaded with your purchase. If that's the extension you were using and that's what is causing the crash let me and I'll have it fixed.

Ikael
August 7th, 2015, 09:01
Thanks for reminding me about the ext that comes with the product. ETU is loaded with Enhanced Library Adapter extension, but you still need to use the original Enhanced Library extension as base. Whenever Enhanced Library extension updates you should update the adapter extension as well. If adapter is not updated it might cause issues. I am planning to update Enhanced Library extension several times in the near future so you should try to keep up the pace :)

ETU was designed to have it's own library extension that should have downloaded with your purchase. If that's the extension you were using and that's what is causing the crash let me and I'll have it fixed.

ianmward
August 7th, 2015, 11:48
I'll take a look at the problem and see if I can fix it up for you.