PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an AL DM for Tuesday or Wednesday Night

albinonewt
August 5th, 2015, 15:00
Hello:

I currently have three tier two characters, and I'm hoping to get them all up to level 10 so they can crest if they want to. I'd like to find a DM that can run on FG Ultimate for some tier two mods, starting with the drowned tower. Right now I'm on East Coast (US) time, although I travel for a living so I could be in any of the US time zones. For now I'd like to run at 7pm or 8pm est.

I'm willing to pay for the DM to get a Ultimate License for the duration of our mods. Also, I'm willing to financially compensate for your time if that's allowed. I'd like to play once a week, or every other week, for the rest of summer and probably most of the fall. After that I'm not sure.

Please reach out if you're interested.

JeffKnight
August 6th, 2015, 23:36
If you are able to find at least 2 other tier 2 players to play, I'd be willing to DM for you.

albinonewt
August 7th, 2015, 14:47
Thanks. I'll start looking for other players. I know one guy for sure, but he's still grinding his way to 4th.

Madmiker
August 19th, 2015, 00:31
I'd be willing to play. I live in the Midwest (EST). I have the following Adventure League Characters:

Matasha "The Agile" - Level 8 Monk / Level 1 Sorcerer Wood Elf
Groot "Longreach" Dunatelli - Level 9 Barbarian Goliath

smorrison137
August 19th, 2015, 06:37
I'd love to play on either of these nights. Currently live in Indy, available to start at 7 or 8 PM and until whenever the next morning (if necessary.) I enjoy the role playing aspect of D&D as well as the combat, play characters that work together with the party, and understand that everyone running a session is there to have a good time and should be allowed to do so.

I can run the following two characters in Tier 2:

Dae'lomdel - Level 6 Tiefling Pirate Warlock
Falling Blossoms - Level 5 Human Monk

albinonewt
August 19th, 2015, 18:34
JeffKnight:

I looks like we will have enough players to do TierII. I recently got some PM's from a handful of people. I think there's enough of us now to have real interest in a game.

Thanks

PuppyNinja
August 20th, 2015, 15:55
Are you still looking for players?

JeffKnight
August 20th, 2015, 22:12
JeffKnight:

I looks like we will have enough players to do TierII. I recently got some PM's from a handful of people. I think there's enough of us now to have real interest in a game.

Thanks

Shoot me a PM and we'll see what we can get scheduled.

JeffKnight
August 24th, 2015, 10:45
albinonewt I apologize but it looks like I will be doing some long-term subbing, so I have to back out.