PDA

View Full Version : [LFG] Two players looking for a committed group

SneakyBandicoot
August 5th, 2015, 13:11
A little backstory and a little bit of salt;

Me and my friend have been wanting to play D&D for months and we've tried to play numerous times with our friends.
I've DMd on Roll20 and he in an effort to cut down difficulty went out and bought everyone Fantasy Grounds. This especially
sucks considering after one week some one had already missed a session and then no one else aside the two of us showed up
for any other session...

So what we're looking for is a committed group, it doesn't have to be experienced or min/maxed or what the hell ever, we
just want consistency and commitment to a long term game we've been excited to play. We like being creative with our characters,
so pregenned characters aren't favorable but we might go without to play. While we'd like a more experienced DM, I think we'd both
wouldn't mind a newer one just so we could play.

We're both Brits and can play on almost any day after like 5/6, so if anyone is planning a group in the future, please feel free to
invite us! We REALLY want to play!

Vhok
August 5th, 2015, 13:23
if your interested in pathfinder I might have a group you can join have to ask the dm first of course

SneakyBandicoot
August 5th, 2015, 13:42
I'm sure we'd at least look at it, we've only played 4e and 5e DND so we'd be very new to the genre at the very least.

pxbest
August 5th, 2015, 14:33
I'm in the same boat. Hard to find committed players. I am free Most week nights and Saturdays so I feel as though I have an open schedule to play. In CST time zone so if you find something, or have an opening for someone. Hit me up!

Inked_aasimar
August 8th, 2015, 01:00
we have a group thats playing a game to build the world today at 5pm PST if you're interested

Wazoodust
August 8th, 2015, 01:30
For your consideration
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1569