PDA

View Full Version : [5e] Red Hand of Doom - Tuesdays, 1900 GMT+1 (UK)

VenomousFiligree
August 4th, 2015, 19:56
As a group, 5 of us been together for just over a year, with 2 different 6th players in that time. Due to work constraints we’re now down to 4 players.

For our next adventure (Red Hand of Doom) we’d like to get back up to 6. We’ll be starting in a couple of months, and would like to have a one shot with any players wishing to join to see if our play styles are compatible.

We use text for IC and voice for OOC, not everyone speaks over voice, however everyone must be able to listen.

The players likes a good fight, however they will also take up every opportunity to roleplay, so I’m guessing we do 50/50, although Red Hand is quite a combat heavy campaign.

If you’re interested in joining, please post here or PM me.

VenomousFiligree
August 5th, 2015, 19:10
Forgot to mention, the party will be new PCs at level 5.

SneakyBandicoot
August 5th, 2015, 20:53
Me and my friend Luke, would be interested but we'd like a little more assurance, a couple of months seems a bit... long xP

Edit; If you need like any thing, just ask. We've both the system installed and are ready to play pretty much anytime.

VenomousFiligree
August 5th, 2015, 21:18
Hi SneakyBandicoot

We're definitely going to be running this. We've only just decided on RHoD and there's a fair bit of converting to be done. We've also got to finish off the current campaign which is an extended LMoP. I'll speak to the others and see if we can arrange a couple of one shots. What days are you generally available?

Oh, and to confirm we'll be using chat for IC, is that OK?

SneakyBandicoot
August 5th, 2015, 21:32
I don't currently have a job so at the moment I'm free whenever but Luke is typically available any day past 5.

As for the chat, I'm sure we'll find it easy to convert. When we played we typically spoke and had those who were in the background using chat.

As for what classes we'd be I'm heavily leaning towards Bard and Luke is towards a monk (but that'll change like days in a week).
If this is a balance mismatch or anything, I'm sure we'd be fine changing.

VenomousFiligree
August 5th, 2015, 21:49
How about a one shot on Thursday 13th August?

SneakyBandicoot
August 5th, 2015, 21:51
Yeah we'd both love too. Few questions. Do you want to add me on Steam/Skype and should we make our characters we want to be or just any for the one shot?

VenomousFiligree
August 5th, 2015, 22:14
My skype name is the same as my forum name.

I'll not have time to make pregens so please make PCs, they don't have to be the ones you end up playing. Use point buy or array, you have normal starting equipment, plus 600 gp and one rare magic item (or two uncommon)

VenomousFiligree
September 4th, 2015, 08:04
We're back down to 4 players again, having just started the Red Hand of Doom. Anyone interesting in playing, then please post here or PM me.

GenSmicer
September 4th, 2015, 12:29
So sad it's on Tuesdays, which is among the worst weekdays(along with wednesday) for me to have anything :'(.

damned
September 4th, 2015, 14:34
Ive run Red Hand of Doom on FG using Castles&Crusades. Its a big campaign and should really test out your party!

VenomousFiligree
September 8th, 2015, 18:33
yeah, we've only just started and they're struggling due to lack of PCs, so anyone interested?

Gertak
September 8th, 2015, 20:01
The time is too early for me on a week day but if you happen to change the schedule I'd love to participate (I wouldn't be able to play before 4pm pst weekdays). If not, best of luck to you guys and maybe I can catch you on another game later.

JPQuinn
September 8th, 2015, 22:50
Just sent you a PM.