PDA

View Full Version : Gauging Interest: LMoP -> ToD or PoA every other Sunday? Let me know!

Art Wendorf
August 4th, 2015, 18:01
My experiment of learning to run 5e using Fantasy Grounds by taking a group through an adventure in Greyhawk is working well. I'm getting the hang of it. I'm *thinking* of starting another group to play on every other Sunday (or, in other words, during the same weekend that I run my Greyhawk game). It would happen every other Sunday starting somewhere towards the end of August/Beginning of September.

Since most of my "free" game time is spent or will be spent on the Greyhawk game (hey, they started first so they should be my first priority!), I'd like to run pre-made dungeons that I have purchased through Fantasy Grounds. Namely, start with Lost Mines of Phandelver and then go into Tyranny of Dragons OR just dive straight into Princes of the Apocalypse.

I would like to use Chat & Teamspeak to get a hang of using those two.

Before I put a lot of effort into this, first I need to know if there is any interest?

Squeamy
August 5th, 2015, 01:12
I'm definitely interested - count me in.

Art Wendorf
August 5th, 2015, 16:30
The time on the Sunday game is actually fairly flexible. I'd prefer to run the game for at least 4 hours each time we meet, so the game would have to start by 6 pm PST at the latest. That way this old guy can be done and asleep by 11 pm for work in the morning!

jenovvson
August 5th, 2015, 18:09
If you are flexible I may be able to join. I live on the east coast and I currently work a part time job on sundays from 8am to 12pm so I could join if we can tweek it some. :)