PDA

View Full Version : Special Abilities!!

Djmaxx
August 4th, 2015, 00:06
I play and run games in PFRPG and have been thinking about how to make a new tab or a section in the action tab for you to put activated special abilities/spell like abilities i.e. (Energy Channel) and make the abilities in the form of a spell Not including (energy channel due to FG not understanding the ability) to make it easier for new people to use them. Could that be done or no?

JohnD
August 4th, 2015, 00:52
You can already do this on the Spells tab by making a new "Class" and calling it Class Abilities and entering your information for the ability there. This has been alluded to in the responses you've received to similar questions in other areas of the forum I believe.

There's a screenshot out there somewhere with what this looks like.

Moon Wizard
August 4th, 2015, 02:35
I'll have to send a screen of our cleric's action screen when I'm back at computer. (Feel free to send me reminder if I forget.)

I think I added a whole class for abilities that spent channeling uses, so I could track channeling uses separately. There were about 5 different things I set up as spells in there.

Regards,
JPG

kylania
August 4th, 2015, 02:53
Here's a screenshot of a Monk showing the daily use Ki Points and some custom actions:

https://i.imgur.com/UcAyJbE.jpg

Djmaxx
August 4th, 2015, 03:47
You can already do this on the Spells tab by making a new "Class" and calling it Class Abilities and entering your information for the ability there. This has been alluded to in the responses you've received to similar questions in other areas of the forum I believe.

There's a screenshot out there somewhere with what this looks like.

i was talking about making an .ext that ppl could download that arnt as familiar with FG as we are.