PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder: Giantslayers - Saturday 2PM EST [TEAMSPEAK 3]

jasonthelamb
August 3rd, 2015, 18:05
Looking to start a game on Saturday afternoons.

https://gdn9.com/userfiles/image/Pathfinder.jpg

So, I'm looking to start a game on Saturday afternoons - the Giantslayer Adventure Path. We will be using 100% voice and running on teamspeak 3.

We'll start at the beginning of book one - all characters are level 1 with a 25 point buy. For any non-core races, please run it by me. Players will start with max gold for their class, also.

Not looking for min/maxers or people looking to "break the game", just want to have a fun time on Saturday afternoon. Also, please bring team players to the table, nothing kills the fun more than a selfish "me first" personality (in or out of character).

As for banned stuff; only thing I ask is that if you wish to play summoner - please use the Unchained Summoner (from book "Pathfinder Unchained").

If there are any other questions, please feel free to message me on here or skype.

chaosargen
August 3rd, 2015, 18:09
i would like to join this campaign with a human wizard(spellslinger archetype)

MikeParham
August 3rd, 2015, 22:12
I also think I am interested in playing. I would like to communicate more with you regarding your campaign to determine a fitting character.

*** Updated post***I added my aasimar zen archer character sheet as an attachment so that you may review it. It was for the Great City campaign, thus will need to change a trait or two.

Victor
August 3rd, 2015, 23:33
Just blue skying here, but if you change the day of the week I could make it. Let me know and/or I will keep a watch on this thread.
Either way, Have Fun! I like your outline of no min/max and no breaking the game with wicked tricky characters. :) Sounds fun.

ripjames
August 3rd, 2015, 23:49
I would be interested in playing in this campaign if the time could be adjusted a little bit. I cannot gurantee I will be home from work by 2pm as I work most saturday's until 4p CST

jasonthelamb
August 13th, 2015, 17:45
Did the conversion wrong - time is actually 3PM EST.

We currently have four players, looking for one or two more with the "team first / teamwork" mentality, not looking for "look how awesome my character is" or "i need this loot" type of guys. Message me if you're interested in playing, can give you the details!

MikeParham
August 14th, 2015, 02:29
Glad to hear that you are still planning your game! Although I am good either way, did you mean 3PM EDT (2PM EST) or actually one hour later?