PDA

View Full Version : [FGDaze] SR4 - SRM02-2 - Best Served Cold

ianmward
August 3rd, 2015, 00:45
Shadowrun Missions - SRM02-2 - Best Served Cold

Play Time - Check Calendar for Conversion - 8:00 PM Sydney (AEST +10) which is the middle of the night in the US and around midday in Europe - Length 3 hours
Genre - Cyberpunk/Fantasy
Ruleset/Setting - Shadowrun 20th Anniversary
Calendar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1559

Please post all questions etc here.

“We’re burning daylight kid and I’ve got a Johnson who’s getting back in the game. His name’s Falcone, and he needs a team out at his ranch in four hours. From what I heard, it’s just some clean up work so pack light and get moving.”

This session will be running using updated Shadowrun4 Fantasy Grounds ruleset.

This session will run for 3-5 players – no experience with Shadowrun or Fantasy Grounds is required. Pre-Gens will be provided.

damned
August 3rd, 2015, 02:39
I have applied - this will be my first taste of ShadowRun (other than the dozen books on my bookshelf!)

ianmward
August 3rd, 2015, 03:18
That's Great!

I'll try to be gentle ;-)

Nylanfs
August 4th, 2015, 15:33
No, have him taken out by a hobo with a sat night special! :)

ianmward
August 12th, 2015, 08:12
Sorry guys, only 2 players have signed up, so if I don't get another 2 in the next 12 hours, I'll have to cancel. That will leave you a couple of days to reorganize.

I guess the timeslot was just not a good one for Shadowrun.

Mask_of_winter
August 12th, 2015, 08:37
Let's do this!

ianmward
August 12th, 2015, 09:17
Whoosh! Thanks Mask. Now we need one more...

warmonger22
August 12th, 2015, 15:34
First time using headset and mic. Familiar with FG, but no experience with shadowrun. Willing to have a go.

damned
August 12th, 2015, 15:46
Woot! that would be 6 players methinks!

Mask_of_winter
August 12th, 2015, 15:51
I'm willing to give my spot to another player Ian. Let other players have fun, I'm already running a game earlier that day.

ianmward
August 12th, 2015, 23:29
First time using headset and mic. Familiar with FG, but no experience with shadowrun. Willing to have a go.

No problem, I'm happy to get new players!

Keren
August 14th, 2015, 12:45
Hey, happy to play with you tomorrow. I tried to make myself familiar with the software but didn't managed to join the gameroom "Could not connect [..]" etc.
So, I might need help tomorrow :confused:

damned
August 14th, 2015, 14:59
Hey, happy to play with you tomorrow. I tried to make myself familiar with the software but didn't managed to join the gameroom "Could not connect [..]" etc.

Hello friend - which Gameroom are you trying to connect to?
The Game is only open when the GM is ready - the game runs from/on the GMs PC.
Make sure you have tested your connection to TeamSpeak, configured your headset and mic and have Fantasy Grounds installed and you should be ready to go!

warmonger22
August 14th, 2015, 15:32
Being my first time connecting to a teamspeak server, am i correct in assuming that once connected to the GM's game i will then be given a server address and password to connect to the chat room?

Mask_of_winter
August 14th, 2015, 15:37
Here's how to get to the FG Community TeamSpeak: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?17071-Voicechat!-Community-TeamSpeak3-Server

warmonger22
August 14th, 2015, 15:50
Great, that should speed things up a bit, thanks.

ianmward
August 15th, 2015, 00:26

Hey Keren, no problem. I'll have the server up 30 minutes early so you can try to connect again then.

Also, make sure you get TeamSpeak up and running, so we can talk you through connecting, if you have problems.

Here's how to get to the FG Community TeamSpeak: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...mSpeak3-Server (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?17071-Voicechat!-Community-TeamSpeak3-Server)

Again, I'll be online a bit early in case.

ianmward
August 15th, 2015, 06:13
Hi all, just about 5 hours to go.

My Fantasy Grounds server alias is infirm ogre ugly unicorn and I have an ultimate license so demo clients can connect.

I'll have my server up early, so feel free to connect beforehand to download the ruleset files.

I have said it is a 3 hours session, but it is possible to overrun if necessary, let me know it you have a hard stop and I'll take that into consideration.

See you soon,

Ian

Mask_of_winter
August 15th, 2015, 06:15
It will probably have to be a hard stop for me. That's if you still need me to reach the minimum player number.

ianmward
August 15th, 2015, 06:33
ok, ok, you're off the hook mask!

one more spot if anyone wants it...

Mask_of_winter
August 15th, 2015, 12:56
Sandie, you have such lovely eyes, we've got this Feather Fetish thing here and we're looking for Jonathan.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/KHf1AKi9g3TO0duUB6gGbCnVvZP6Bavffbj5KPdK9O4r=w1442-h775-no

ianmward
August 15th, 2015, 15:36

Hey Karen,
Too bad you got the time wrong, the game was really wrapping up when you joined. You should have hung in there, though, I would have got you involved.
Don't be put off. Please do join in to the next one.

Ian

warmonger22
August 15th, 2015, 15:41
Funny how the roll reflected the attempt at roleplay on that one.. :) Thanks for my first game guys, next time i will take the hint..

ianmward
August 15th, 2015, 15:46
Thanks for playing, it was fun!

damned
August 16th, 2015, 03:12
Thanks Ian - sorry I had to bail right on the end! Did my character survice the hail of bullets? Did we free Jonathan? Did Jerome double cross us? I must have answers!

Im afraid my lack of SR background held us/me back a bit - not knowing how to best exploit my dazzling array of skills to uncover more clues.

Thanks for running another great session.

ianmward
August 16th, 2015, 07:22
No worries, it was my fault for overrunning.
Anyways, that was the last scene. You survived the face full of bullets and when you got back to the window younsaw them driving off in a van and disappearing into the night. Checking on the other girl, she too had legged it through the window, Dak had forgotten to restrain her after healing her up...

A failed mission and a black mark on your record...