PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Player LFG

Buwaro Elexion
August 2nd, 2015, 00:58
I play primarily pathfinder, but have dabbled in a few other systems that may or may not be as DLC (don't yell at me, I say DLC because I am a Steam user) or in the F.G Store. I am usually available on the weekends, late Saturday or most all of Sunday. I live along the east coast of America, use Easter Standard Time, and love to play dashing heroes and villainous thieves (In one case, a little bit of both in one character). I am greatly familiar with core pathfinder materials, as follows:

The Core book
The Advanced Players Guide
Ultimate Combat
Ultimate Magic
The Advanced Races Guide
The Ultimate Equipment Guide
And (only in passing) The NPC Codex and Game Master's Handbook

I also dabbled in the following game systems:

3.5 (only for a few sessions)
Mutants and Masterminds (two one-off sessions)
D6 Star Wars (Two characters died within a week, All I've learned is to have a strength higher than 2 dice).
DnD 4th Edition (Only one session, but I have direct access two the Core book, GM book, and first bestiary in hard-cover)

If any Dm is willing to play with a person such as myself, please contact me via PM on the Fantasy Grounds website, or through my Steam account here (https://steamcommunity.com/id/DragonLord6).

As sort of a P.S note, I started my search here after I came to the realization that I seem to never find groups that play late Monday, Wensday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, and/or are within an acceptable time zone. I sadly don't think I can make it to a game at 19:00 in London... heh heh... sorry.