PDA

View Full Version : LFG: Pathfinder, 3.5 or 5E (Monday, Wednesday or Sunday)

oxkar
July 31st, 2015, 03:14
Hi everyone.

Im relatively new to tabletops rpgs. About 10 years ago i start playing D&D miniatures and tried to play some 3.5 D&D but i didnt had the luck of finding enough players. So now that i had finished my master degree i have some spare time so i want to give a try to a tabletop rpg again. I bought the starter sets of Pathfinder and D&D 5E and also have the starter set of D&D3.5 (from 10 years ago), so i know some basics points of the game but i didnt have the "on the field" experience. So i think roll20 is a good way to start. So basically im trying to find a group (or a player) that can teach me (or at least help me) in how to start playing. The days that im available are Mondays and Wednesdays and probably Sundays (all during the night ET). Im very dedicated person. Thanks in advance and have a good night.

JohnD
July 31st, 2015, 05:17
Why are you asking for a Roll20 game on a Fantasy Grounds forum?

damned
July 31st, 2015, 06:52

It is a good question... :)
Check out the one shot sessions using the premier virtual table top - Fantasy Grounds - running Saturday 15th August.
Also post your TimeZone too...

oxkar
July 31st, 2015, 12:06

Upss sorry, is because i was creating the same message to put it also in the roll20.. Basically im using all the channels available to find a game.. But is really difficult to find one for a new player.. Is like looking for a job only with University experience lol.

oxkar
July 31st, 2015, 12:08
It is a good question... :)
Check out the one shot sessions using the premier virtual table top - Fantasy Grounds - running Saturday 15th August.
Also post your TimeZone too...

Hi my timezone is Eastern time. Thanks.