PDA

View Full Version : Help needed

JDulle
July 30th, 2015, 21:08
I need some help from the RPG community. I'm writing a paper on religion and Tabletop Role-Playing Games and I'm trying to collect data on themes players and GMs tend to associate with the various genres of RPGs. If you would be willing to help me out, please click the link below to get to the survey I've created for this purpose.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TTRPGs-2015

If you would like the survey results once they're compiled, I'd be happy to provide those to you; just send an email to [email protected] and I'll forward you the results once I have them.

Thanks,

--John Dulle

kylania
July 30th, 2015, 21:46
That's some interesting questions there, especially about which genre represents which word for you. Don't think I'd ever really consciously thought of that.

JDulle
July 30th, 2015, 21:55
Thanks. Something I've realized within the past couple of years is that I can do any number of activities without conscious thought about various aspects or associations those activities contain and how they may intersect with other areas of life for good or ill. I think this could be an interesting exercise for a lot of people, and I'm interested to see what the results will show.