PDA

View Full Version : Looking to play some mid-high level D&D 3.5

Renen
July 29th, 2015, 21:46
Hello. As you can see I have just joined the forum and am planning on buying FG, but first I want to see if I can find a group to play some mid to high level 3.5 with. I am pretty knowledgeable with DnD and I like playing casters or psions. I live in EST zone and would prefer to play in the evening.

Renen
July 30th, 2015, 23:15
Bump?

damned
July 31st, 2015, 00:52
Welcome Renen. You should express an interest in games that are advertised by GMs. Most high level groups will have established groups and openings wont happen that often. Have a look at the games that are being advertise and see if any of those appeal to you and suite your availability. Have a look at the one shots in my signature also.

Renen
July 31st, 2015, 21:36
Yeh. I look, but sadly there are no groups for 3.5 that start at a reasonably high level (8+)

damned
August 1st, 2015, 00:52
As suggested above - there are plenty of high level games running - they just are not looking for players.
Broaden your horizons and meet some more gamers and GMs and you are more likely to find what you are after.
And sometimes... the only way to get what you really want is to be the GM and that way you will find others sharing your interest and rotate GMs every now and again.
Your post is also only 2 days old. Games can take weeks to find and to setup - and likewise they can sometimes run for many years.
:)

Renen
August 8th, 2015, 21:47
As most of the stuff on front page is about 5e, and this post fell way off the 1st page, I am bumping to show that I am still interested in finding a decently leveled 3.5 game, preferably one where all material is allowed, to allow for more freedom of choice.