PDA

View Full Version : Player LFG any system, first time with Fantasy grounds

fbacchelli
July 29th, 2015, 17:36
Hello guys! Nice to meet you! I'm looking for a fun game asap if there could be a free spot. I'd like to play any system actually (preferring D&D/apth/numenera actually)

Someone is hosting? Actually i've never used Fantasy ground but I've decided to give it a try ! (for work issues I had to drop classic pen and paper and my "legacy" group sadly)

Cheers!

Zgrunt
July 29th, 2015, 17:46
I'm looking for someone to play with too!
What days do you prefer to play? And when?

fbacchelli
July 29th, 2015, 17:58
I'm looking for a weekly game; actually is ok everyday but weekends. I'm quite a veteran of classic RP (15 years of gamemastering) but still intimidated to host a game as GM with a virtual tabletop!

Zgrunt
July 29th, 2015, 18:20
i've played some games on Google Hangouts, and i know that is different, but i think i can gm if needed. I'm looking for a D&D 5E, if are you interested, which hours do you prefer?

Nylanfs
July 29th, 2015, 19:06
Welcome both of you to the community! :)

Daedalus
July 29th, 2015, 20:47
Welcome, of course.

I am running a savage worlds- East Texas university game that should be fun: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1551

damned
July 29th, 2015, 23:44
Guys have a look at the FGDaze! games (link in my signature) for some one shot games to get your feet wet on. You will also meet other players and GMs which will help you with finding games.