PDA

View Full Version : Par5e Question

VenomousFiligree
July 29th, 2015, 10:47
Can I use both #li; and #bs; on the same line or would it be #li; and <b></b>?

Zacchaeus
July 29th, 2015, 11:51
The latter. #bs. will make the whole sentence until it reaches a '.' or a ':' bold whereas the other will embolden only that which is between the <b> and </b>

VenomousFiligree
July 29th, 2015, 12:05
Happy with that Zacchaeus, to clarify, the question is – can two # comments be used on the same line, one after the other?

Ie how would I mark up the following:

First part. The second part of the text.

OneSidedDie
July 29th, 2015, 13:20
Pretty sure the # tags have to be on the start of the line. Your second example should work. If not you can always add the bold tag by editing the xml file directly. Any place you want a bold tag type openbold and endbold then just find/replace ater parsing.

kylania
July 29th, 2015, 13:40
Happy with that Zacchaeus, to clarify, the question is – can two # comments be used on the same line, one after the other?

Ie how would I mark up the following:

First part. The second part of the text.

That would be a #bs; tag. Marks the first sentence (: or .) as bold text. Second sentence text is plain.

Zacchaeus
July 29th, 2015, 14:17
Sorry, my answer wasn't clear enough. As OneSidedDie says the # tags need to be at the start of a sentence, so you wouldn't be able to chain two of them together. So in order to achieve what you are looking to do you'd need to use <b></b> to embolden any text you wanted to bold in your list entry. So #li;<b>First Part.</b> The second part.