Daedalus
July 30th, 2015, 21:14
Bump up- If you have any questions please feel free to ask

Daedalus
July 31st, 2015, 14:17
Ok We have two players. Looking for two more

Taonna
August 2nd, 2015, 03:45
Seems like it would be a cool game I could possibly do if my schedule holds true

Daedalus
August 3rd, 2015, 03:37
Seems like it would be a cool game I could possibly do if my schedule holds true

If you are interested please feel free to sign up: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1551

Daedalus
August 4th, 2015, 14:16
We have one more spot left to fill. If you are interested please apply on the calendar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1551

Daedalus
August 4th, 2015, 14:17
A quick note: I am going to push the game back to the 13th so we can fill the last spot (and one of the players can't play on that night). So we will get started for sure on the 13th of this month

Daedalus
August 5th, 2015, 20:42
Hey everyone,

Please let me know if you have any questions about making characters. All characters will start out as humans and are novice level characters (which represent freshman college students).

Here are the prohibited things in East Texas University:

Prohibited Hindrances: Bloodthirsty, Illiterate and Wanted (Minor or Major)

Prohibted Edges: All Arcane Backgrounds, Beast Bond, Beast Master and Giant Killer and any edges that require them

If you guys want to plan a session where we create characters please let me know

Daedalus
August 6th, 2015, 19:05
Bump up- Do we need a character creation session?

Daedalus
August 8th, 2015, 04:53
Just a reminder that we will be playing next week

Daedalus
August 9th, 2015, 02:32
Just a reminder (and I will be updating this again in the coming week) we will be playing this week

Daedalus
August 11th, 2015, 00:28
Is everyone going to be ready to play this Thursday?

Taonna
August 11th, 2015, 01:24
Should be good to go

Daedalus
August 12th, 2015, 21:57
Ok, we will be playing tomorrow at 8pm. Please have your characters ready and let me know if you are not going to make it or you are going to be late. We will be using the Fantasy Grounds teamspeak server and the room will be Savage Worlds Group Conference Room with no password.

Hope to see everyone there

Daedalus
August 13th, 2015, 16:05
Just a reminder, we are playing tonight. So if you are going to be late or you cannot make it please let me know

Taonna
August 13th, 2015, 19:40
Just let me know when the sever is up and what the id is so i can put my character in

Daedalus
August 13th, 2015, 21:03
Will do. I am going to try to have the server up a little early so people can connect and get their characters inputed/uploaded

Taonna
August 13th, 2015, 23:53
yep just shoot me the info when it is up.

Daedalus
August 14th, 2015, 01:03
The Game server is up. The password is Cold Dungeon Young Castle We are in teamspeak chat

Daedalus
August 14th, 2015, 14:31
Great game everyone. Lots of fun. A bit bumpy at first but all games start out that way. Next week is going to be even more fun, and it looks like we will be getting a 4th person (unless something causes it to fall through) so that will be great.

Daedalus
August 15th, 2015, 16:12
Hey guys, I have a question- Do you want me to continue using the Degrees of Horror adventures, make something up or do a mix and match?

Daedalus
August 15th, 2015, 21:40
Just bumping it up so I can get an answer my question

dragonbait
August 16th, 2015, 00:02
The adventure is fine or if you want to add some stuff and change it up that is ok also. Whatever you feel like doing, I am sure it will be fun.

Daedalus
August 16th, 2015, 00:07
Sounds good. Thanks

Daedalus
August 16th, 2015, 01:24
Hey Dragonbait, you voted no for the time next week. What's going on?

dragonbait
August 16th, 2015, 13:08
I might have to work late that day so voted just to be save. I will know for sure early in the week.

Daedalus
August 16th, 2015, 20:57
I might have to work late that day so voted just to be save. I will know for sure early in the week.

Ok just let me know. Worse case is I will have your character off doing something and either join the other characters later in the session or join them the next week

Daedalus
August 17th, 2015, 15:13
We are playing this week. I have one player who may be late/can't make it. I will send out a message privately to the players closer to the date to remind you guys. Please let me know if you are going to be late and/or cannot make it

Crymoricus
August 18th, 2015, 08:46
"Willie Spears" here! The bus from Hot Springs, Arkansas was a little late. Sorry 'bout that. And I know what yer thinkin': " 'Spears' as in 'Britney?' " Well, accordin' to my Aunt Josephine, Britney is my cousin's half-brother's step-uncle's niece-in-law. That makes her someone I could legally sleep with, by the way -- not that I would sink so low as to fondle my own kin (unless she were ten years younger, maybe).

Anyhow, the Army sent me out here for some ROTC schoolin'. They said I wasn't quite "up to standards," whatever the hell that means. Apparently if I wanna fight for Uncle Sam, I has to do some book-learnin' first. I guess the terrorists are scared by a poem or math problem as much as I am. Modern warfare -- I tell ya what.

I hope I can make some friends here at ETU. If they're smokin' that marry-gee-wanna, though, I might have to confiscate it for their own safety. I know how easy it is for young folks to get led astray by illicit substances. I consider it a duty to my fellow youth to burn that stuff up the minute I lay eyes on it.

See ya in class!

Daedalus
August 18th, 2015, 14:24
Crymoricus, your character is awesome. I can't wait to see how he fits in in the game. Greet Job

B.A. Baracus: "Hey man, your character rocks. I pity the fool who doesn't like your character!" ;)

Daedalus
August 19th, 2015, 15:27
Just a bump up reminding people we are playing tomorrow. I will bump this up again tomorrow and send a PM to everyone as a reminder

Daedalus
August 20th, 2015, 19:29
We are playing tonight- So if you are going to be late or you cannot make it please let me know

Daedalus
August 22nd, 2015, 21:09
Great game the other night everyone. The action will continue next week. Will you figure out what is being hidden at the bottom of the roost or will you be caught? Tune in next week!!

Crymoricus
August 22nd, 2015, 21:29
Damn place is like Fort Knox, lol. Fun game... I did get pretty tipsy at the end, sorry 'bout that Dae. Playing 100% straight next time.

Daedalus
August 23rd, 2015, 02:59
Damn place is like Fort Knox, lol. Fun game... I did get pretty tipsy at the end, sorry 'bout that Dae. Playing 100% straight next time.

So you are saying you need to be drunk to wanna play my game. I get it ;) Just kidding.

Yes, it is sealed up all right. Whatever they are trying to hide they really don't want anyone to know about. Professor GlenMac didn't know anything about it and the president of the college with his speech to you guys makes it seem like he doesn't want you guys around The Roost. Something is definitely up.

You will find out next week. Next weeks adventure is going to be very prepared before the game so it won't be a short session like last weeks

Daedalus
August 24th, 2015, 16:06
Just a reminder- we will be playing this week

Daedalus
August 26th, 2015, 14:20
Just a reminder. We will be playing tomorrow. If you are going to be late or you cannot make it please let me know.

Thank You

Daedalus

Daedalus
August 27th, 2015, 14:16
Just a reminder: We are playing tonight. I will also send out a PM to everyone reminding them (so they get an email as well). Please let me know if you are going to be late or you cannot make it. I have a bunch planned so if you could make it by 8 I would appreciate it. I want to really get going right away

Daedalus
August 28th, 2015, 00:19
Another reminder we are playing tonight. Let me know if you are going to be late or you cannot make it

Daedalus
August 28th, 2015, 04:53
Hey guys,

I think I have an idea on what to do with the game. I think I am going to take the action away from the roost and in another direction. It will be part planning, part winging it. But I think I know what to do the game. So I hope to see everyone next week

Daedalus
August 30th, 2015, 02:59
Guys,

I will have the new path of the game by next thursday. Thanks for sticking by me. No XP will be lost and we aren't "starting over". Also, as everything ended so late remind me to hand out xp

Daedalus
August 31st, 2015, 16:31
Just a reminder- we are playing this week

Daedalus
September 2nd, 2015, 18:16
Just a reminder to everyone. We are playing tomorrow. Same characters, same XP but the game is going on a different path

Daedalus
September 3rd, 2015, 15:14
Just a reminder that we are playing tonight. We will start the new game path tonight and I think you will enjoy it. XP stays the same (and I have to give you XP for last week).

As always please let me know if you are going to be late or you cannot make it

Taonna
September 3rd, 2015, 19:05
Having net trouble hopefully it clears up

Daedalus
September 4th, 2015, 00:22
Gotta cancel tonight due to personal reasons. Will send out a message to all. Sorry for the late notice. We will be back on next week

Daedalus
September 8th, 2015, 14:59
Just a reminder to everyone that we will be playing this week.

Also a note: It looks like we will be picking up one more player. I am going to make 5 my maximum for this game.

Daedalus
September 9th, 2015, 14:41
Just a reminder. We will be playing tomorrow

sakmerlin37
September 9th, 2015, 19:39
Should I create a character before hand, or do you have one created?

Daedalus
September 10th, 2015, 00:56
Should I create a character before hand, or do you have one created?

Go ahead and create a character. I can help you if you need assistance

sakmerlin37
September 10th, 2015, 09:34
I'll try to hop on early so I can either just create one or I can email it to you; I'm not sure how to export a character, but I can learn

Daedalus
September 10th, 2015, 14:51
Ok well I can have the server up early so people can get on early because I want to get going because there is a bunch to do.

Daedalus
September 10th, 2015, 14:51
We are playing tonight. Please let me know if you are going to be late or you cannot make it. I will send a PM to everyone as well to remind everyone

Daedalus
September 10th, 2015, 21:28
We are playing tonight. New player is starting and Tina is going to be late

Crymoricus
September 10th, 2015, 22:39
Hey, Dae... I just got word that I'll probably be a little late. My old Ma needs me to take her to Les Schwab to pick up her car. She's got to be there at game start time, but it's only a few blocks away. Shouldn't take me long.

Also, welcome aboard, sakmerlin35.

sakmerlin37
September 11th, 2015, 00:03
Hey, Dae... I just got word that I'll probably be a little late. My old Ma needs me to take her to Les Schwab to pick up her car. She's got to be there at game start time, but it's only a few blocks away. Shouldn't take me long.

Also, welcome aboard, sakmerlin35.

Thank you, I look forward to playing this

Daedalus
September 11th, 2015, 14:53
Good game everyone. For those of you who can advance please hold it until we are done with what we are doing and you get back. See you next week

Crymoricus
September 11th, 2015, 19:36
Much fun was had. I even took a picture of the new guy.

https://cdn.mutantspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Swimming-Sewer.jpg

Daedalus
September 14th, 2015, 14:50
Much fun was had. I even took a picture of the new guy.

https://cdn.mutantspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Swimming-Sewer.jpg

Hahaha That's funny. But you didn't tell me you had a camera with you so you will have to spend a benny to retcon that :bandit: Totally kidding :)

Daedalus
September 14th, 2015, 15:25
Just to let everyone know I published the ETU- Degrees of Horror game website. It can be found here: https://daedalus252.wix.com/etudegreesofhorror

Any suggestions/information you think that needs to be added please let me know via PM and I will add it to the site

Mask_of_winter
September 14th, 2015, 15:50
Very nice site! I suggest stamping a Savage Worlds fan logo though. You're using copyright material. As a side note, did you know about this official site? https://fightingravens.com/

Daedalus
September 14th, 2015, 17:35
Very nice site! I suggest stamping a Savage Worlds fan logo though. You're using copyright material. As a side note, did you know about this official site? https://fightingravens.com/

I put the Savage Worlds Fan Logo on the bottom of the page and a notice that the copyrights belong to their owners/no challenge to copyrights, etc. Everyone should be happy. I have checked out that site. It's ok nothing great but it works

Daedalus
September 15th, 2015, 14:37
Just a reminder that we are playing this week

Crymoricus
September 15th, 2015, 19:53
Awesome website, Dae!

Daedalus
September 16th, 2015, 14:32
Awesome website, Dae!

Thank you so much. I just thought having a website would add to the fun of the game. As always, if people have suggestions/additions they would like to see added to the site please let me know

Daedalus
September 16th, 2015, 14:34
Just a heads up- We are playing tomorrow

Daedalus
September 17th, 2015, 14:49
Just a reminder: We are playing tonight. If you are going to be late or you cannot make it please let me know.

Daedalus
September 18th, 2015, 01:04
We are playing- The server is up

Daedalus
September 20th, 2015, 18:27
We will be playing next week and we will have a new player to replace the (sadly) departed Tina. Tina will get caught up in her work as a professor's aide and won't be able to join the group on their adventures

Phoo667
September 21st, 2015, 00:41
Looking forward to joining in on the Game.

Phoo667
September 21st, 2015, 01:23

River Weston spent summers with his Grandfather learning the ways of his tribe. Having a white father and native american mother wasnt always easy. but the summers of learning to hunt, track, and ride horses was always a welcome change of pace.
He enrolled at ETU as a Native American Folklore Major. River also works at the local antique shop part time making deliverys. To blow off steam and to destress he still practices his Tomahawk throwing.

Crymoricus
September 21st, 2015, 02:39
Welcome to ETU! I recommend Alpha Mu for an even warmer welcome. By the way, ain't it true that the Indians used to smoke some of that mary-gee-wanna? Just wonderin'.

--Willie Spears

Phoo667
September 21st, 2015, 04:18
It's called a peace pipe for a reason.

Daedalus
September 21st, 2015, 17:11
Looking forward to joining in on the Game.

Glad you could join us

Daedalus
September 21st, 2015, 17:12
Welcome to ETU! I recommend Alpha Mu for an even warmer welcome. By the way, ain't it true that the Indians used to smoke some of that mary-gee-wanna? Just wonderin'.

--Willie Spears

Sorry Willie, no Bennies can be earned in the forums by playing up your character's hindrances ;)

Daedalus
September 21st, 2015, 17:25

River Weston spent summers with his Grandfather learning the ways of his tribe. Having a white father and native American mother wasn't always easy. but the summers of learning to hunt, track, and ride horses was always a welcome change of pace.
He enrolled at ETU as a Native American Folklore Major. River also works at the local antique shop part time making delivery. To blow off steam and to distress he still practices his Tomahawk throwing.

Just to let you know I have added your character to the game website: https://daedalus252.wix.com/etudegreesofhorror

Daedalus
September 21st, 2015, 17:26
Also guys, for those who haven't can I get pictures of your characters? 250X250 so I can add them to the website?

Thanks

Daedalus
September 22nd, 2015, 19:23
Just a reminder. We are playing this week

dragonbait
September 23rd, 2015, 01:27
Sorry my schedule has been hectic with work lately. Hopefully it will calm down soon so I can make it every week.

Crymoricus
September 23rd, 2015, 05:46
Hey, Troy... how about sending your portrait to Dae to put up on the website? He obviously put some effort into that, and it would be cool if you could add to it. Same for Charlie and Herbert. It's not my place, I guess, but when I see a guy put effort into something the way Dae has, it just seems like a little thing to do. I have a friend who will be joining next week, and I'm sure she'd like to get a sense of who you are, etc.

If I'm out of line putting the pressure on, I apologize. It's gin night, so I might be over-stepping here. If so, my apologies.

Deviancy
September 23rd, 2015, 09:40

Andrea has chosen an out of state school to escape her over protective parents in San Diego California. East Texas University was Andrea's first choice of a University for it having a Liberal Arts Bachelors Degree program in Fashion, as well as an award winning cheerleading squad. Terrified of the dangers of a new environment, while also excited at all the possibilities open to her, Andrea's motivation is to be involved with as much as she possible can. She has earned her spot on the Cheerleading squad and has begun as a pledge to Sorority Alpha Mu.

Phoo667
September 23rd, 2015, 12:02
Sweet a hot girl River can stare at his feet when ever she is around. LoL

Daedalus
September 23rd, 2015, 14:37
Sorry my schedule has been hectic with work lately. Hopefully it will calm down soon so I can make it every week.

Understood. We just remote control you when you aren't here but I would love for you to be here. The game is sort of bursting at the seems now and I won't take any more players, but it would be cool for everyone.

But if you want to be selfish and make money and pay your bills, well I guess I can understand that too :)

Daedalus
September 23rd, 2015, 14:45
Hey, Troy... how about sending your portrait to Dae to put up on the website? He obviously put some effort into that, and it would be cool if you could add to it. Same for Charlie and Herbert. It's not my place, I guess, but when I see a guy put effort into something the way Dae has, it just seems like a little thing to do. I have a friend who will be joining next week, and I'm sure she'd like to get a sense of who you are, etc.

If I'm out of line putting the pressure on, I apologize. It's gin night, so I might be over-stepping here. If so, my apologies.

I appreciate the help actually, because I would really like to get all of the pictures up so it's complete

Daedalus
September 23rd, 2015, 14:47

Andrea has chosen an out of state school to escape her over protective parents in San Diego California. East Texas University was Andrea's first choice of a University for it having a Liberal Arts Bachelors Degree program in Fashion, as well as an award winning cheerleading squad. Terrified of the dangers of a new environment, while also excited at all the possibilities open to her, Andrea's motivation is to be involved with as much as she possible can. She has earned her spot on the Cheerleading squad and has begun as a pledge to Sorority Alpha Mu.

Great character! You have been added to the website so you will find your character under the character section with the important "Bullet Points" next to her picture.

And I can tell that Crymorticus has been helping you make a character by making you a Alpha Mu pledge. It's all good though

Daedalus
September 23rd, 2015, 14:48
Sweet a hot girl River can stare at his feet when ever she is around. LoL

We might be able to play. I might be stuck on the webpage staring at that picture ;) I'm kidding of course

You Guys: "Hey can we play?"

Me: "Hold on I'm looking at something"

:)

Daedalus
September 23rd, 2015, 14:50
Also a reminder. We are playing tomorrow. Please let me know if you are going to be late or cannot make it. I know Dev can make it because she is going to be out town and will start next week

Daedalus
September 23rd, 2015, 15:08
Also, I don't mean to use this thread to pimp but for FG Con 7 I am running: Scooby Doo Unleased! The Mystery of the Haunted Mansion. I will be running it on Saturday, October 17th between 12pm est to 4pm est (it can go longer if the players want)

If you are interested please feel free and sign up. Pregen characters are provided:

https://www.fg-con.com/events/scooby-doo-unleashed/

Daedalus
September 24th, 2015, 14:56
Just a reminder: We are playing tonight. If you are going to be late or cannot make it please let me know

Daedalus
September 25th, 2015, 00:43
We start in half an hour. I know Allan can't make it. See everyone else soon

Daedalus
September 25th, 2015, 14:18
Since a lot of people couldn't make it (and one didn't show up) we canceled the game for a week so no one missed anything. We will try again next week

Daedalus
September 26th, 2015, 18:39
Does everyone think they are goign to be able to make it next week?

Crymoricus
September 26th, 2015, 20:10
My schedule looks free so far, yup.

sakmerlin37
September 27th, 2015, 16:30
Yes, I have a new system so I should be good to go

Daedalus
September 28th, 2015, 14:33
Yes, I have a new system so I should be good to go

Did your computer die on you sakmerlin?

Daedalus
September 28th, 2015, 14:55
Just a reminder we will be playing this week

Daedalus
September 29th, 2015, 14:30
Time is posted on the calendar. If you can make it can you please vote yes. Thank you

Daedalus
September 30th, 2015, 14:59
Just a reminder: We are playing tomorrow. If you are going to be late or you cannot make it please let me know.

Thank You

- Daedalus

Phoo667
October 1st, 2015, 06:47
I'll be there. sorry it took so long to respond

Daedalus
October 1st, 2015, 15:38
I'll be there. sorry it took so long to respond

Not a problem. Will see you tonight

Daedalus
October 1st, 2015, 15:39
Just a reminder: We are playing tonight. If you are going to be late or you cannot make it please let me know.

Thank You

Daedalus

Daedalus
October 1st, 2015, 21:48
Just another bump up and reminder: We are playing tonight. If you are going to be late or you cannot make it please let me know.

Thank You

Daedalus

Daedalus
October 4th, 2015, 08:12
Hope you guys enjoyed the game. The fun is going to continue next week

Daedalus
October 5th, 2015, 17:27
Just a reminder- We will be playing this week

Daedalus
October 7th, 2015, 14:58
Just a reminder: We will be playing tomorrow night. The time is on the calendar so please let me know if you are going to be late or you cannot make it.

Thank You

Daedalus

Phoo667
October 8th, 2015, 00:52
Had a fun time last week. cant wait to see where it leads.

Also where did you get the Pizza Barn Map? that was sweet. would love to steal it from you.

Daedalus
October 8th, 2015, 01:34
I can't find it online anymore. Don't worry, I will make it available for you during the game so you can download it and use it for your games

Daedalus
October 8th, 2015, 19:45
Reminder: We are playing tonight. Please let me know if you are going to be late or you cannot make it

Daedalus
October 12th, 2015, 14:24
Just a reminder: We ARE playing this week. Time is up on the calendar

Daedalus
October 14th, 2015, 15:21
Just a reminder: We are playing tomorrow. If you are going to be late or you cannot make it please let me know.

Deviancy
October 14th, 2015, 19:46
I am so sorry all. I cannot make it. Daedalus I also sent you a private message. I have two old roommates from Texas visiting that just arrived last night. I kind of got the dates all wrong in my head when they were coming. So sorry to all the group.

Daedalus
October 14th, 2015, 20:02
We are playing tomorrow night not tonight. Is that still a problem?

Crymoricus
October 14th, 2015, 20:29
I can play tonight -- is that what you're asking?

Daedalus
October 14th, 2015, 20:47

I cleared up my typo. We are playing tomorrow night not tonight. That was to Deviancy. If she cant make it then we will skip this week and play this week. It will give me time to finish up my stuff for FG Con which I am behind on

Daedalus
October 14th, 2015, 20:48

I believe my D&D game is playing tonight so I cannot play tonight

Crymoricus
October 14th, 2015, 20:50
Okay, well, just to be clear, I sent you PM letting you know that I can't be there tomorrow. But I think we're clear on everything now, right?

Daedalus
October 14th, 2015, 20:51
Okay, well, just to be clear, I sent you PM letting you know that I can't be there tomorrow. But I think we're clear on everything now, right?

Wait, are you asking me if we are clear on being clear on everything? :D

Yes, we are totally clear

Daedalus
October 14th, 2015, 20:58
Also just a note: I updated the website so it has all of the groups adventures so far up to date

Daedalus
October 15th, 2015, 03:42
Waiting to hear back. If Deviancy cannot play tomorrow we will skip this week and play next week. I will let you know

Daedalus
October 15th, 2015, 14:38
Since two of the 5 players can't make it tonight I am going to call the game for this week. We will play next week. It will give me time to work on the FGCon Game tonight and make sure everything is ready to go

Daedalus
October 16th, 2015, 21:53
Hey guys,

Sadly Dragonbait had to drop out due to time constraints. But we have picked up a new player who is creating their character. His name is loaluciferloa. Let's welcome him to the group

Welcome loaluciferloa

loaluciferloa
October 16th, 2015, 22:56
daedalus they told me that my work ends at 20-10-2015 unless something happens i will accept the sceduled game by 21. do you thing we need to create my character the day before or should we do it 1 hour before the game starts?

loaluciferloa
October 16th, 2015, 23:19
hey everyone you can call me loa for short i will be playing ETU for the first time so i am going to ask for a little time to get used to the setting but i dont think it will take me long. i hope we have a great time :).

Daedalus
October 17th, 2015, 02:34
daedalus they told me that my work ends at 20-10-2015 unless something happens i will accept the sceduled game by 21. do you thing we need to create my character the day before or should we do it 1 hour before the game starts?

We can do it either way. I can have the server up early before the game

Daedalus
October 17th, 2015, 02:36
hey everyone you can call me loa for short i will be playing ETU for the first time so i am going to ask for a little time to get used to the setting but i dont think it will take me long. i hope we have a great time :).

It's OK. Deviancy who started a couple sessions earlier who didn't know the setting and warmed up to it easily

Phoo667
October 18th, 2015, 06:21
Welcome Loa.

Daedalus
October 19th, 2015, 14:45
You will find the group very friendly and the nature of the game is perfect for people who aren't as familiar to the setting to get used to it pretty quickly

Phoo667
October 19th, 2015, 19:45
I've only been around for two sessions and everyone has been real friendly and welcoming

Daedalus
October 19th, 2015, 20:18
I've only been around for two sessions and everyone has been real friendly and welcoming

Hey go $@%@! yourself Phoo! :D

I Kid, I Kid

Phoo667
October 19th, 2015, 22:45
um.... i thought thats what the the girls of Alpha Mu were for ;)

loaluciferloa
October 20th, 2015, 14:08
daedalus how long does a session normally last?

Daedalus
October 20th, 2015, 14:46
um.... i thought thats what the the girls of Alpha Mu were for ;)

Your right, you totally got me on that one :)

Daedalus
October 20th, 2015, 14:47
daedalus how long does a session normally last?

The sessions usually last between 3 and 4 hours

Daedalus
October 20th, 2015, 14:48
Just a reminder to all: We WILL be playing this week. We left off in the underground temple trying to decide what to do with the two guys you tied up

loaluciferloa
October 20th, 2015, 17:02
glad to hear it because at around the end of the 4th hour like 10 min before i got to take my GF somewhere

loaluciferloa
October 20th, 2015, 17:03
Looking forward to the game i should be able to make it i will now for sure tomorrow

Daedalus
October 20th, 2015, 19:10
Looking forward to the game i should be able to make it i will now for sure tomorrow

We play on Thursdays (Day after tomorrow) not Wednesdays

Daedalus
October 20th, 2015, 19:16
Woops Duplicate

loaluciferloa
October 20th, 2015, 20:23
i know i meant that i will know for sure if i will be free and because of my time zone i will be playing on friday at 4:00 in the morning :P

Daedalus
October 21st, 2015, 14:27
i know i meant that i will know for sure if i will be free and because of my time zone i will be playing on friday at 4:00 in the morning :P

Ok Not a problem. As long as we are clear. Don't want any mix ups

Daedalus
October 21st, 2015, 14:29
Just a reminder: We will be playing tomorrow. If you are going to be late or cannot make it please let me know

loaluciferloa
October 22nd, 2015, 05:46
are we going to play because i saw that no-on except me and daedalus accepted the session

Daedalus
October 22nd, 2015, 14:53
are we going to play because i saw that no-on except me and daedalus accepted the session

We are. It often happens that people don't go to the calendar and vote yes, but still show up to the game. Not sure why people have a problem remembering to do that but oh well, as long as everyone shows up then that's fine

Daedalus
October 22nd, 2015, 14:54
Just a reminder: We are playing tonight. Please let me know if you are going to be late or you cannot make it.

Phoo667
October 22nd, 2015, 17:13
yeah i always forget about the calender LOL

loaluciferloa
October 22nd, 2015, 19:37
whats the teamspeak server name we will use because fgts.servergame.com which i believe is the ts server doesnt work

Phoo667
October 22nd, 2015, 19:51
server: ts.fg-con.com
password: Dungeoneers

Daedalus
October 22nd, 2015, 21:10
Yeah, what Phoo said. ;)

Daedalus
October 23rd, 2015, 14:53
We had to skip this week but the game will be back next week at the normal time

Daedalus
October 26th, 2015, 16:00
Just a reminder: We will be playing this week

Daedalus
October 27th, 2015, 14:29
Has anyone seen sakmerlin37 (AKA Herbert) around? He didn't show up last week and I sent him a PM but I haven't heard anything from him. Hopefully everything is OK with him.

loaluciferloa
October 27th, 2015, 16:44
just a reminder if you decide that we need another player i have someone in mind

Daedalus
October 27th, 2015, 21:33
just a reminder if you decide that we need another player i have someone in mind

Well I want to give him the benefit of the doubt and give him time to reply. I also have someone who is interested in playing if a spot opens (in case your person isn't interested).

loaluciferloa
October 27th, 2015, 22:00
well i dont see him excited for some reason so try to get your player

Daedalus
October 28th, 2015, 16:32
well i dont see him excited for some reason so try to get your player

OK, Will do

Daedalus
October 28th, 2015, 16:33
Just a reminder: We will be playing tomorrow night. If you are going to be late or you cannot make it please let me know.

Thank You

- Daedalus

Daedalus
October 29th, 2015, 15:33

Thank You

Daedalus

Daedalus
October 30th, 2015, 01:20
Where is everyone? We are in the room and only 2 players showed up?

loaluciferloa
October 30th, 2015, 02:39
well i would like to say that i am sorry because greece time zone changed a few days ago i forgot to change the timezone in fg and realised it 38 min later :(

Daedalus
October 30th, 2015, 14:57
well i would like to say that i am sorry because greece time zone changed a few days ago i forgot to change the timezone in fg and realised it 38 min later :(

I understand that. But we would have still been very short on people. I am about to post a post regarding the game itself

Daedalus
October 30th, 2015, 15:21
Ok, so I am at a crossroads with this game at this point.

For the last couple of weeks attendance has been, well lets put it nicely. Poor. I know Crymorticus is sick and I figured that was why he was out. But other people haven't been showing up as well. Last week we had 3 of the 6 people and this week we had 2 of the 6 people (though 2 people showed up after the game had been called). We still couldn't have played because two of the important people weren't there and it's hard to continue with 2 of the important people missing.

I am not sure if it's my GMing skills or real life that is getting in the way. But I have to ask people this question: Do you guys want to continue?

I am not sure what's going on with sakmerlin37 (AKA Herbert) but he hasn't replied to messages in weeks and when looking at his profile, he hasn't llogged on the forums in 2 weeks.

So we have these choices:

1) Continue the Game, replacing the people who aren't showing up
2) Restart the Game and fill the spots of those we lost before we start
3) End the Game

Please let me know what your choice is. I have one person on the waiting list so Herbert can be replaced if need be. I hate loosing players but if this game is going to continue, things are going to change. I mean if I suck as a GM please send me a PM and say that's why you left the game. I would prefer people being honest with me.

Thank You

- Daedalus

loaluciferloa
October 30th, 2015, 17:36
well i would like to continue the game or more correctly i want to start playing the game so you have 1 player for sure. since i dont know what has happen until now in the story i dont mind starting from the start if the others are ok with it but i also dont mind resuming this one. now about the missing players you could replace the one thats not answering to your mails and ask the other one if he will be able to make it next week.

kwarner1986
October 30th, 2015, 18:36
I never played Savage Worlds, but if your time is still 8pm to Midnight US EST. I would like to learn how to play it. I'm quite experienced in Pathfinder and FG.

Daedalus
October 30th, 2015, 20:10
well i would like to continue the game or more correctly i want to start playing the game so you have 1 player for sure. since i dont know what has happen until now in the story i dont mind starting from the start if the others are ok with it but i also dont mind resuming this one. now about the missing players you could replace the one thats not answering to your mails and ask the other one if he will be able to make it next week.

Well I will take that under consideration as I try to figure out what I am going to do regarding the game

Daedalus
October 30th, 2015, 20:11
I never played Savage Worlds, but if your time is still 8pm to Midnight US EST. I would like to learn how to play it. I'm quite experienced in Pathfinder and FG.

Savage Worlds is really easy to learn. There really isn't much to it and the setting is easy as well. I have eased two people who have never played the setting into it already.

So that's great. I have two possible replacements if I lose people

Deviancy
October 30th, 2015, 22:48
I got the time wrong. I am Sorry. I just mixed the time with some other games I am in. I came 33 min late. I have not gotten any replies from "Willie" and I am kind of concerned about that to be honest. I only got to play a few nights with you all and I had a great time. I would start over also if the original players are all fading out. I can commit to the time you play I just needed to make sure I don't get it wrong again. I have put some timers and reminders in my phone for Wednesday to be at PC by 430 pacific to be ready to play by 5 pm pacific. Again I am sorry I was late. I really thought I was like 27 minutes early. Felt really bad when I got your message to us. I know life can hit people pretty hard but if anyone knows "Willie" is well please let me know. I do count him as a friend and would like to know.

Tosayuf
November 1st, 2015, 02:18
I am interested if you have room. I just started a thread looking for a Savage World group.

Thank you.

Daedalus
November 1st, 2015, 18:48
I am interested if you have room. I just started a thread looking for a Savage World group.

Thank you.

Well we may have room. Depending on whether more people actually reply to the thread. So far the 2 players responding hasn't given me much faith about some of the current players (not all of them mind you)

Daedalus
November 1st, 2015, 18:50
I got the time wrong. I am Sorry. I just mixed the time with some other games I am in. I came 33 min late. I have not gotten any replies from "Willie" and I am kind of concerned about that to be honest. I only got to play a few nights with you all and I had a great time. I would start over also if the original players are all fading out. I can commit to the time you play I just needed to make sure I don't get it wrong again. I have put some timers and reminders in my phone for Wednesday to be at PC by 430 pacific to be ready to play by 5 pm pacific. Again I am sorry I was late. I really thought I was like 27 minutes early. Felt really bad when I got your message to us. I know life can hit people pretty hard but if anyone knows "Willie" is well please let me know. I do count him as a friend and would like to know.

I talked to Willie and he was in the hospital. he said his wife was supposed to contact you. Now that was a couple of weeks ago so I am not sure if he still is or not. I think I have his email address and I am going to try to dig it up and see how he is doing. Your position in the game is noted

Deviancy
November 1st, 2015, 20:57
Thank you for the info.

Daedalus
November 2nd, 2015, 15:53
Ok I have heard from two of my current players. I see need to hear from Phoo and Allen at least to find out if they are still in or not.

Daedalus
November 2nd, 2015, 21:43
From what I am seeing so far, it looks like the game is going to be restarted. But I still have two players to hear from before I do that.

kwarner1986
November 3rd, 2015, 14:16
Sounds good keep me in the loop.

Daedalus
November 3rd, 2015, 15:35

I will do so. I just really want to hear from two of my other players before I move forward, but so far I haven't heard back from them. But they have showed up for games so it may just be they don't check the forums like they should

Daedalus
November 4th, 2015, 14:49
Just a reminder to my current players: We are NOT playing tomorrow until we get the situation figured out

loaluciferloa
November 4th, 2015, 22:33
really???????? :(:(:(:(

Alan Meranda
November 4th, 2015, 23:57
I am all for continuing the game. What I would suggest doing is keeping it open on Fantasy Grounds to pick up additional players.

Daedalus
November 5th, 2015, 01:04
Actually the game is still on the Calendar and is open to players. We have one person on the waiting list. What I will do is I will Prepare the game for next week (we will hold for this week) and anyone who wants to play can join on the Calendar and when we have openings I will bring you in.

The Calendar to sign up can be found here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1551

What I will do is we will move forward next week (I will be in TeamSpeak in case those missing players show up tomorrow) and I will remote control the missing players and they will be listed as Too busy with School Work to go on Adventures and I will work one or two new people into the game if I haven't heard from the two missing people by tomorrow night.

I considered having the interested people play the missing player's characters but I thought that might not go over well.

loaluciferloa
November 5th, 2015, 08:51
well usually no one wants to play a character thats not his unless he is really desperate to play i would suggest waiting until the next time we play and if you havent heard from the old players put the new one in and if for some reason the old players come back you can either let them join too or tell them that they will have to wait to play again.

Wind Serpent
November 5th, 2015, 09:17
Well, as one of those interested, I could see playing someone else's character for a session or two, but probably not in the long run. Also, it might seem weird to the other players if the character suddenly experiences a personality shift due to New Player Syndrome (even more so if they later shift back again).

Simply writing them out as too busy is probably more elegant and also allows them to be written back in if the player later returns somehow.

Daedalus
November 5th, 2015, 15:15
well usually no one wants to play a character thats not his unless he is really desperate to play i would suggest waiting until the next time we play and if you havent heard from the old players put the new one in and if for some reason the old players come back you can either let them join too or tell them that they will have to wait to play again.

That's what I am going to do. I am going to go onto Team Speak tonight for a 1/2 hour to see if they show up (they may forget to check the forums) and if they show up and there is a good reason they were missing then they can get back into the game. If not I will replace them.

I know Crymorticus has a good reason and I talked to him and know he was sick, but I sent an email to him and I haven't heard back so I am worried. Herbert AKA SakMerlin I have not heard anything from at all.

Daedalus
November 5th, 2015, 15:18

Thank you.

Do me a favor and sign up on the calendar and I will have you on the waiting list in case something opens up.

Calendar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1551

Daedalus
November 5th, 2015, 15:19

Hey do me a favor: Sign up on the Calendar and I will put you on the waiting list and if a spot opens up then you will be in.

Calendar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1551

Daedalus
November 5th, 2015, 15:20
Well, as one of those interested, I could see playing someone else's character for a session or two, but probably not in the long run. Also, it might seem weird to the other players if the character suddenly experiences a personality shift due to New Player Syndrome (even more so if they later shift back again).

Simply writing them out as too busy is probably more elegant and also allows them to be written back in if the player later returns somehow.

That's what I am going to do. If they come back and there is a spot open then they will be welcome back in

Deviancy
November 5th, 2015, 18:38
Just checking in. I have kept current on the forum. I do not believe I am one of the missing you speak of. I can be on teamspeak at any point today if you want me to but from what I read we are not playing tonight. Times we play are still going to be 5pm - 9pm Pacific (8pm - Midnight Eastern) or is that possibly changing too. I am fine with those times and have my reminders set that way so being late should not bean issue in the future. If you are planning on not letting me n as a character please let me know. I do see I am still on the calendar as active and would personally like to continue. I still have not received any replies from Cry as well. I do hope he is recovering well.

Daedalus
November 5th, 2015, 19:12
Just checking in. I have kept current on the forum. I do not believe I am one of the missing you speak of. I can be on teamspeak at any point today if you want me to but from what I read we are not playing tonight. Times we play are still going to be 5pm - 9pm Pacific (8pm - Midnight Eastern) or is that possibly changing too. I am fine with those times and have my reminders set that way so being late should not bean issue in the future. If you are planning on not letting me n as a character please let me know. I do see I am still on the calendar as active and would personally like to continue. I still have not received any replies from Cry as well. I do hope he is recovering well.

No, you aren't one of the missing in question. Right now Crymorticus and Sakmerlin are the two missing people. What I am going to do is go on Teamspeak and see if they show up. If they do they can be back in the game, if not I am going to replace them (though at first to be fair since Crymorticus is sick I will just replace Sakmerlin since I haven't heard from him or know a reason why he hasn't been shown up).

Wind Serpent is on the waiting list so if neither person shows up tonight I will have Sakmerlin replaced by Wind Serpent.

We aren't playing this week but we will start playing again next week. If need be I will just remote control the two missing peoples characters and then they will become too busy to go on the adventures and I will run the game with the players present to continue the game.

Daedalus
November 6th, 2015, 16:24
Ok so neither showed up. I am holding before bouncing Crymorticus for reasons already mentioned. Herbert AKA Sakmerlin I am going to bounce. Wind Serpent will be notified to make a character and will be taking Herbert's place. If I hear back from Sakmerlin then I can figure out what to do then.

Daedalus
November 9th, 2015, 16:10
Just a reminder: we ARE playing this week and will have a new player to replace one of our missing players (Crymorticus is still in the game since he was sick and I don't have a status for him)

Daedalus
November 9th, 2015, 21:11
Does everyone think they are going to be able to make it this week?

Wind Serpent
November 9th, 2015, 23:24
I'll be there.

loaluciferloa
November 10th, 2015, 13:18
me too

Daedalus
November 10th, 2015, 14:35
Ok. I will send out other notifications as we get closer to the day to remind everyone about the game

Deviancy
November 11th, 2015, 01:50
I can definitely make it .

Daedalus
November 12th, 2015, 01:08
Just a reminder: We are playing tomorrow. Please let me know if you can't make it or will be late

Daedalus
November 12th, 2015, 14:33
Just a reminder: We are playing tonight. so if you are going to be late or you cannot make it please let me know.

Thank You

- Daeadalus

Daedalus
November 13th, 2015, 15:44
Thank you to all who showed up last night and thank you for your patience through the rough patches and technical issues as the game was restarted. Hope everyone had fun

loaluciferloa
November 13th, 2015, 18:40
cant wait for next week

Daedalus
November 15th, 2015, 01:33
cant wait for next week

Yes, next week should be a a lot of fun and we will be able to get going pretty quickly

Wind Serpent
November 15th, 2015, 01:39
I've had a lot of fun despite the technical hiccups. Looking forward to the next session!

Daedalus
November 15th, 2015, 01:42
I've had a lot of fun despite the technical hiccups. Looking forward to the next session!

Glad to hear it. I will be ready to go at 8pm (EST) on Thursday

Wind Serpent
November 15th, 2015, 02:03
That works for me.

Daedalus
November 16th, 2015, 19:36
Just a reminder we will be playing this week

Daedalus
November 17th, 2015, 15:00
If everyone can arrive by 8 (I will have the server up) then we can get started ASAP and get more game play time in

Daedalus
November 18th, 2015, 15:51
Just a reminder: We are playing tomorrow

Daedalus
November 19th, 2015, 17:19
Just a reminder: We are playing tonight. So if you are going to be late or you cannot make it please let me know.

Thank You

Daedalus

Daedalus
November 20th, 2015, 14:59
I hope everyone had fun. It was a great game. See you guys next week

Daedalus
November 23rd, 2015, 16:57
Just a reminder that we will NOT be playing this week because game day falls on Thanksgiving. Everyone have a happy thanksgiving and I will see you the following week

Daedalus
November 24th, 2015, 14:44
Just a bump up so everyone sees this notice

Daedalus
November 25th, 2015, 14:30
Just another reminder (and I will send one out) that we wont be playing tomorrow due to the holiday

Daedalus
November 27th, 2015, 23:10
Just a reminder: We will be back to our normal time and day next week

Daedalus
November 30th, 2015, 14:55
Just a reminder that we will be playing this week

Daedalus
December 1st, 2015, 15:19
Does anyone see a problem with playing this week?

Sheiken
December 1st, 2015, 18:24
Hi, i have of intrest of joining if you still have room left?

Daedalus
December 1st, 2015, 19:23
Hi, i have of intrest of joining if you still have room left?

There is room in the second game. This one is currently full

Sheiken
December 1st, 2015, 19:59
Ah , yes i have aplied for the other game :)

Daedalus
December 1st, 2015, 21:45
Ah , yes i have aplied for the other game :)

I saw that and approved you for that game

Daedalus
December 2nd, 2015, 15:04
Just a reminder: We are playing tomorrow. If you are going to be late or you cannot make it please let me know

Wind Serpent
December 2nd, 2015, 23:16
No problem whatsoever, I'll be there.

Daedalus
December 3rd, 2015, 04:39
No problem whatsoever, I'll be there.

Great. Since we left it on a cliffhanger there is a lot to do for tomorrow.

loaluciferloa
December 3rd, 2015, 09:55
I don't know 100% I'd I will be able to play today I have problems with my Internet provider that I tried to solve until today but with no luck and now with the holidays coming it's a little difficult to get technical support in Greece :( plus I will be leaving for the holidays so I won't be able to play unfortunately.

Daedalus
December 3rd, 2015, 14:25
I don't know 100% I'd I will be able to play today I have problems with my Internet provider that I tried to solve until today but with no luck and now with the holidays coming it's a little difficult to get technical support in Greece :( plus I will be leaving for the holidays so I won't be able to play unfortunately.

Ok I will play your character and get through the adventure where we are and then your character will become busy with schoolwork until you can get back to playing. How long are you going to be away for?

Daedalus
December 3rd, 2015, 20:06
So everyone else is good for tonight? Please let me know if you are not

loaluciferloa
December 3rd, 2015, 22:23
well from 20-12-2015 until 5-1-2016 i am going to be on vacation so i wont be able to play for sure

Daedalus
December 4th, 2015, 01:02
So you aren't going to be around for 5 months?

Wind Serpent
December 4th, 2015, 01:39
More likely for two weeks... in continental Europe, we generally put the days in dates first and the months second, so I think that loaluciferloa means December 20, 2015 to January 5, 2016. ;)

loaluciferloa
December 4th, 2015, 11:17
y thats the dates i will for sure 100% be unable to play because i will be on vacation

Daedalus
December 4th, 2015, 14:09
y thats the dates i will for sure 100% be unable to play because i will be on vacation

So you will be back on January 5th 2016 correct?

Daedalus
December 6th, 2015, 02:29
Will everyone be able to make it for next Thursday's game?

Daedalus
December 6th, 2015, 02:59
Just to let you know we will have a new player for Thursday. His name is Reverend Greg and he will be joining us on Thursday

Reverend Greg
December 6th, 2015, 03:12
Background: Muffi Pepperidge was daughter of rich socialites, who at the time were emotionally unready to have a child. Raised by the house cook, who used sweets as rewards for studying and grades, she grew quite large. The cook was secretly a voodoo witch who helped Muffi by enchanting the food to increase her intelligence, the side effect giving her Psi Powers.

Daedalus
December 6th, 2015, 05:45
Interesting concept Reverend Greg

Daedalus
December 7th, 2015, 14:49
Just a reminder: We will be playing this week

Daedalus
December 8th, 2015, 20:34
Just a reminder we will be playing on Thursday the 10th. If you are going to be late or you cannot make it please let me know.

Daedalus
December 9th, 2015, 18:27
Just a reminder: We are playing tomorrow. If you are going to be late or you cannot make it please let me know

Daedalus
December 10th, 2015, 14:25

Thank You

Daedalus

Daedalus
December 10th, 2015, 21:55
Just a reminder: We are playing tonight: 8pm EST. Please let me know if you are going to be late or you cannot make it

Daedalus
December 11th, 2015, 16:45
Thank you guys. Despite the technical difficulty we had it was fun. See you guys next week

Daedalus
December 12th, 2015, 17:17
We will be playing again next Thursday as usual. Hopefully there wont be technical difficulties again.

Wind Serpent
December 13th, 2015, 21:08
Looking forward to it.

Daedalus
December 14th, 2015, 16:24
Looking forward to it.

Do you guys think you can manage playing for a session without blowing up a building? ;)

Wind Serpent
December 14th, 2015, 18:43
Do you guys think you can manage playing for a session without blowing up a building?

That's all part of Mayor Flowers' Campus Renewal Initiative (TM). Bethany's just helping out her dad a bit. ;)

Daedalus
December 15th, 2015, 14:35
That's all part of Mayor Flowers' Campus Renewal Initiative (TM). Bethany's just helping out her dad a bit. ;)

Oh, well why didn't you say so? Blow up all the buildings you like :)

Daedalus
December 16th, 2015, 14:40
Just a reminder that we are playing tomorrow. If you are going to be late or you cannot make it please let me know

Daedalus
December 17th, 2015, 14:21
Just a reminder we will be playing tonight. If you are going to be late or you cannot make it please let me know.

Thank You

- Daedalus

Daedalus
December 18th, 2015, 15:02
Fun game last night guys. We were talking about playing on Wednesdays the next couple of weeks due to the holidays. Could you guys make it for the next couple of Wednesdays so we don't go 3 weeks before gaming again?

Wind Serpent
December 18th, 2015, 23:05
Wednesdays would work for me.

Daedalus
December 19th, 2015, 05:52
Ok. Greg said he could do it but he might be late. I just need to hear from the other two to see if it works for them

Daedalus
December 19th, 2015, 17:01
Can people do Wednesday for the next two weeks?

Daedalus
December 21st, 2015, 16:18
I need to hear from people- Can you guys do Wednesday night, since Thursday night is Christmas Eve?

Daedalus
December 23rd, 2015, 02:52
I have had one person say they can be there on Wednesday. What about everyone else? Can you make it?