PDA

View Full Version : [FGDaze] Gemina Maleficus

Zacchaeus
July 28th, 2015, 18:27
Right, let's dip a toe into the water here.

"The wizened old man has given you an apparently simple task, but what, exactly, are you getting into. And, perhaps more importantly, are you really up for the task?"

This is a one off 5e adventure which I have written especially for FGDaze (When I say written I actually mean in the process of writing).

The time will be 2.00pm GMT (I believe it's now British Summer Time - but someone forgot to tell the weather that) and it should last approximately 3-4 hours.
Any player, old or new will be most welcome.
I will pre-generate characters which will be distributed by dice roll at the start of the adventure. All such characters will be 3rd level and will all come from the Players Handbook. No exotic stuff here.
We will be using Teamspeak as provided by the excellent chaps at Smiteworks, so make sure you have the client installed.
You can find the Calendar entry here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1549).
Feel free to ask questions.

One other thing. If this is really, really popular then I might run a second session in the evening possibly around 7.00pm GMT. I haven't put this in the calendar but if you would be interested in a later session then do please let me know and I'll organise that.

Zacchaeus
August 2nd, 2015, 13:13
Still a couple of places left for this one.

Signed up so far are:

pxbest
poppy_thomson
Wazoodust

Kylania, if you could vote on the time please just to make things nice and neat :)

Zacchaeus
August 8th, 2015, 16:11
This one is full now, and I have stopped accepting players. However if anyone else is still interested then please append a post below and I will include you on a reserve list.

Zacchaeus
August 10th, 2015, 12:05
It looks like I've had a cancellation since I'm back to five players. Accepting players once again :)

Zacchaeus
August 14th, 2015, 12:22
Thanks to everyone who has signed up for this; looking forward to tomorrow.

pxbest
August 15th, 2015, 13:52
Server login?

DocOblivion
August 15th, 2015, 14:04
Heh, I was hoping the server address would magically appear on the calendar page at the appointed time!

pxbest
August 15th, 2015, 14:05
Teamspeak server

Description: 450 Player Teamspeak 3
Hostname: ts.fg-con.com
Server Password Dungeoneers

Zacchaeus
August 15th, 2015, 14:06
Here's the link https://www.fg-con.com/information/teamspeak/

kylania
August 15th, 2015, 14:06
Welcome Doc!

kylania
August 15th, 2015, 18:31
Fantastically fun game Zacchaeus! This adventure was a wonderful introduction to Fantasy Grounds with the full range of effects, classes, events, wonderful maps and everything. Really appreciate your efforts in designing and running this game for us.

Thanks!

Zacchaeus
August 15th, 2015, 19:09
Thanks, kylania and to everyone else who played in the game this afternoon/morning. It was jolly fun for me too. :)

poppy_thompson
August 15th, 2015, 20:25
Fantastically fun game Zacchaeus! This adventure was a wonderful introduction to Fantasy Grounds with the full range of effects, classes, events, wonderful maps and everything. Really appreciate your efforts in designing and running this game for us.

Thanks!

I completely agree. I've been playing FG for a little while and run a game, but I still learned a few things! Thanks Zacchaeus!

Wazoodust
August 15th, 2015, 22:32
I also enjoyed it quite a bit and if anyone sees a game being run by Zacchaeus, jump in if you get the chance, he's a very good DM and very knowledgeable about Fantasy Grounds.