PDA

View Full Version : Wow - newbie impressions

mr_sunshine
July 28th, 2015, 01:37
My first time to use Fantasy Grounds (although long time RPGer and software guy).

I just have to say - you people are insane (in a good way). I've been very impressed by the core product, now that I've hit the tipping point on the learning curve, but the work y'all have put into this thing as users is just amazing.

Thank you for all the work you've put in on helping folks like me get up to speed, as well as the amazing tools you've developed (such as the location database by Matthew James Black, for instance - seriously, why isn't this in the core product?) All the Youtube tutorials (especially Matthew Colville's stuff) were a gold mine.

I'm looking forward to running my first group on it this Saturday, and the fact that I can do that a week after buying it is thanks to this community. Humble thanks to all who contribute.

Mask_of_winter
July 28th, 2015, 01:49
Have fun man!

dulux-oz
July 28th, 2015, 01:57
Good Morning Sunshine (the world says hello! - sorry, old song lyric),

Welcome! Glad you seem to like things - thanks for the kind words about my Locations Extension (off topic: have you see the others here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?96-Extensions)?)

And yes, I've been accused of being insane before - my Players think that this is a good representation of me :)

Or is it this one :(

"Break a Leg" with your game on Saturday

Cheers

Ardem
July 29th, 2015, 06:10
Good Luck, FG Best community ever.

damned
July 29th, 2015, 12:12
Woot! Welcome aboard and play hard.