PDA

View Full Version : [FGDaze] Drae Ord

Kevlyn
July 27th, 2015, 14:48
This game is open for players both new and old, the setting is of my own design and so this game does not include published material.

Game Time - 9:00 PM (CST, check the calendar for conversion to your time zone) and should last 3-4 hours.
Genre - Fantasy Dungeon Crawling
Ruleset/Setting - D&D 5e / Drae Ord (www.draeord.com)
Calendar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1545

Special Consideration: I am on a high latency satellite connection, so I will try to do my part via voice, though I expect primarily to use text chat.

Please ask questions here.

The characters start as members of the guild Drae Ord, the oldest and largest such organization in the city. The group will begin the game at the doorstep to their first mission, recovering a family heirloom from an ancient crypt. It should be easy enough...

Pregens will be provided, so come ready to play!

Crymoricus
July 29th, 2015, 04:04
Is it pre-gens only, or could I come in with a few different imports to choose/fill with?

Thanks!

Kevlyn
August 10th, 2015, 21:25
I'm not sure if I'll be able to run or not. I've not been able to successfully test this connection yet, my kids ran through our data plan last week and it doesn't renew until Thursday, so I'll post then if I'm going to be able to play or not. You can bring your own character as long as its built for Encounters play.

damned
August 10th, 2015, 22:27
Kevlyn if you need help getting your connection setup please let me know and I can assist.