PDA

View Full Version : battlemaster features ????

jhall6766
July 26th, 2015, 02:23

Why do I get this error .. I have the Core Phb that I purchased from the fg store... Do I also need to puchase the character packs so I can verify the different features and see what they are...

kylania
July 26th, 2015, 02:31
All the content from the class packs are in the core class pack however the link will be different. You should be able to load the deluxe PHB and access that same information.

jhall6766
July 26th, 2015, 02:47
Thank You Kylania I guess I've just have been spoiled with all the links connecting automatically.. Im just going to find the links that need to be switched over from the core packs and connect to the phb..Actually Ill just add a note pointing e in the right direction....

kylania
July 26th, 2015, 03:33
Sorry, last reply was on my phone. It looks like you can delete a feature from your sheet, such as Champion, and add it back from the PHB to let all the sublinks work. It's a little tricky though since it's all additive, so like replacing Fighter basically gives you a level in fighter.

Personally I'd probably just recreate the character with just the PHB loaded to fix all the links. Some of the Immortals might know some conversion trick to switch the linked modules though.

Griogre
July 26th, 2015, 07:43
You can see if this works. Try closing all modules but the PH. Then in chat type /reload after FG reloads check the links. If it doesn't work then I'm afraid you have to relink them manually but drag and droppin the new link from the PH on top of the old link.

jhall6766
July 26th, 2015, 19:17
I just added a little note beside the feature to let me know to look it up manually in the PHB... That way the player and I arent going back and forth changing links as the pc gains levels.. But thanks for the help Kylana and Griogre..