PDA

View Full Version : multiple token selection and "ghost images"

AKABigBlack
July 25th, 2015, 07:31
Hey all,

has anyone else seen this? when you select multiple tokens to move on a map, the tokens leave behind a ghost image......

Nickademus
July 25th, 2015, 11:53
I get this sometimes with single tokens, other times not. I usually do not get this with multiple tokens, but sometimes do. For me, it doesn't seem to be directly related to multi-select. In the end, I've not seen a problem with just ignoring the ghosts. The players can't see them to my knowledge.

Zacchaeus
July 25th, 2015, 13:03
Never seen this. In fact I wasn't even aware that you could move multiple tokens :)

I've now found out how you do it but I can't replicate the problem. It may be related to specific maps or possibly also layers if you use the layers extension? Or maybe syncing - you don't backup to something like Dropbox or whatever do you? I'm out of ideas :)

Trenloe
July 25th, 2015, 14:38
If you close the image and open it again are the ghost tokens still there?

Nickademus
July 25th, 2015, 22:24
I'll try next time I see it. Normally if it bothers me I just pick up the token and set it back down in its place. Gets rid of the ghost.

Griogre
July 25th, 2015, 22:37
This is a bug when you mass drag groups of tokens after you rubberbanded them. Basically the reach zone and token underlays don't move even though the tokens themselves do. The best way resync the tokens and reach/underlays is to drag the token with the problem back off the tracker unto the map. It normally happens to me on drawing maps.

Edit: However, I just tried to recreate it and couldn't now. I don't have time to mess with anymore now.

crb31
July 26th, 2015, 04:51
I have had it happen to me. I do not remember how to recreate it.