PDA

View Full Version : DOE: Alignment Graph Extension

dulux-oz
July 25th, 2015, 05:44
Note: This extension is no longer available

Overview
One of the often used aspects of Role-Playing Games (RPGs) is that of Alignment. While some Players and GMs use Alignment and others don't, for those that do the assessment of how a Character is performing within his stated Alignment is normally left up to the subjective session-by-session decisions of the GM.

This Extension provides a tool for the GM to determine his Players' Character's Alignments in a more consistent fashion. It allows the GM to record a Character's Alignment using a simple 2-Axis scale measured as two Percentages: Good and Law (eg. a Character with a Good/Evil Axis of 20%/80% and a Law/Chaos Axis of 40%/60% would be classed as Neutral Evil). The Results of the assessment are then displayed on a colour-coded Circular Graph and the GM has the choice of sharing this evaluation with the Player or keeping it hidden to himself.

Included on the Graph is a "Grey Area" at the boarder of each Alignment, which can be set to three values: 10%, 5% or 0%. The Grey Area and the Colours used by the Graph are selectable via Options on the standard Fantasy Grounds Options Window.

The GM can also choose to display all of his Players' Alignments on the same Graph, with or without the Group's Actual Average Alignment and/or Perceived Average Alignment (the GM can choose to have a Character's Alignment included in the Group's Perceived Alignment or not).

The Players, on the other-hand, can display their Character's Alignment (if allowed by the GM) with or without the other Characters' Alignments and/or the Group's Perceived Average Alignment.

In addition, the Extension provides an Alignment Quiz which the Players can take (as their Characters) that will display their determined Alignment, with or without the other Characters' Quiz Results and Group Average. The GM also has access to the Quiz, but his Results are never included with the Group's Average.

Of course, the Labels of the various Alignments can be changed by changing the relevant String Resources within the Extension, so the Extension can be used to assess any 2-Axis-by-3-Category "thing".

A screenshot is provided.

Full details are provided in the accompanying Manual (a Module). The Manual can be opened by Fantasy Ground v3+ using any Ruleset, with or without the Extension being loaded.

Version

1.0.0 - Initial Creation
2.0.0 - Compatibility Update
2.2.0 - Compatibility Update, Fixed issues with Simple Brown & Simple Gray Themes, add support for StarFinder Ruleset (Graphics still required)
2.2.1 - Compatibility Update
3.0.0 - Current - See Post #49 (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?25319-DOE-Alignment-Graph-Extension&p=461907&viewfull=1#post461907)

Manual Version

1.0.0 - Initial Creation
2.0.0 - Compatibility Update
2.2.1 - Current - Compatibility Update

Rulesets
This Extension works with:

CoreRPG Ruleset v3.3.8, CoreRPG Ruleset v3.3.9, and selected Child Rulesets.

Dependencies
This Extension is dependent on:

DOE Base Extension v4.0.0 (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?27158-DOE-Base-Extension)

Wiki Page & Full Documentation

DOE: Alignment Graph (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/DOE:_Alignment_Graph)

Rulesets By Dulux-Oz

DORCore (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?42221-DORCore-An-Advanced-Beta-Release-Of-A-New-Ruleset)

Other Extensions By Dulux-Oz

DOE Base Extension (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?27158-DOE-Base-Extension)
DOE: Campaign Style Graph Extension (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?25320-DOE-Campaign-Style-Graph-Extension)
DOE: Locations Extension (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?20794-DOE-Locations-Extension)
DOE: OLE Extension (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?34735-DOE-OLE-Extension)
DOE: Organisations Extension (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?27169-DOE-Organisations-Extension)
DOE: Sound Extension (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?31369-DOE-Sound-Extension)
DOE: Weather Extension (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?22142-DOE-Weather-Extension)

Downloading The Extension
This Extension and its accompanying Documentation can be downloaded from the links at the bottom of this post.

Loading The Extension
This Extension is loaded exactly like all other Fantasy Grounds Extensions - by first copying the .ext file to the Extensions Folder under the Fantasy Grounds Folder and then re-starting Fantasy Grounds. If the Extension is compatible with the currently installed version of a given Ruleset it will be displayed in the Extensions List for that Ruleset and can be loaded by clicking on the Checkbox next to the Extensions name.

If the Extension has large red 'X' next to its name in the Extension List then the Extension or an Extension that this one is dependent upon is not compatible with the chosen Ruleset. Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest copy of this Extension and any Extensions this one is dependent upon.

When Fantasy Grounds Updates
After a Fantasy Grounds version update you should verify that all Extensions (not just this one) have been either updated themselves or verified by the Extension author that they work with the new version of Fantasy Grounds. If you have any issues with Fantasy Grounds after an update then it is best to disable all Extensions and then re-enable them one by one until the issue re-appears.

Helping Out
If you like this Extension and find it useful, you may like to consider showing your support by making a Donation so that this Software and similar Software can continue to be maintained and developed.

Donations can be made via PayPal to:

[email protected]

Thank you

Previous Downloads:

DOE: Alignment Graph Extension: 1,440
DOE: Alignment Graph Extension Manual: 1,164

dr_venture
July 26th, 2015, 18:19
Very clever and useful!

dulux-oz
August 3rd, 2015, 11:13
It has just been brought to my attention that this Extension may cause my Locations Database Extension and my Weather Extension to not work properly.

I apologise for this, and will have the issue resolved ASAP in the new version of the Locations Database Extension and Weather Extension.

In the meantime, all I can suggest is to (at the moment) not use this Extension with these other two.

Sorry

gmdmb3
October 26th, 2015, 12:12
any info on an update to make this work with the locations extension?

dulux-oz
October 26th, 2015, 12:55
It's not this Extension that's causing the problem (per say) - its that this Extension uses updated code common to the Locations Extension and so "breaks" the older use of the code. When the new v4 of the Locations Extension is released it'll have the new code as well, and so they'll both "play nice" with each other again (incidentally, its the same story with the old version of the Weather Extension - they're all inter-related at a "common code" level, even if they don't appear that way on the surface).

I've had to work through a few "interesting" issues to get the new functionality of the Locations extension to work properly with the Savage Worlds Ruleset, and there's a new version of FG about to be released (the one currently in Test Mode) so I've had to make sure things that got broke got fixed.

So, short answer: Soon(TM) - in fact, as Soon(TM) As I Can!

In the meantime, the work-around is to load the current Locations Extension for game-play, and then reload the campaign without the Locations Extension but with this one for Gm Book Keeping - a PITA, I know, but I'm working as quick as I can (while still trying to earn a living, eat, sleep, shower, etc, etc, etc) :)

Sorry

Cheers

klangg
November 19th, 2015, 10:07
First off, I use both this and the Campaign Style extensions, great job on both. My players say great things about the alignment quiz. Looking forward to trying out the Weather and Locations extensions once they update.

On to the issue. When I try to make any change to the Name field of a PC I get the error:

Script Error: [string "AlignmentGraph/Scripts/lsAGManager.lua"]:224: attempt to index a nil value
I haven't made any changes in a long time, but I also haven't messed with the name field of a PC for a while. If I open another campaign with AG I get no errors. If I do not load AG I get no errors. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any help.

dulux-oz
November 19th, 2015, 13:00
None right now, but I'll take a look and see what I can work out

Thanks for letting me know (and for the nice words) :)

Cheers

dulux-oz
December 7th, 2015, 06:46
Hi Everybody,

Just a quick note to let everyone know that I've released a new version of the Extension and have attached it to the first post in this thread.

Also note that this Extension is now dependent upon another (you'll have to load both). Full details and a link to the other Extension's Thread are in the first post.

Cheers

dulux-oz
January 14th, 2016, 09:33
Hi Everybody,

I've just placed an update to the Extension (and the Manual) on the first post. Be aware that you will also need to download the new version of the DOEBase Extension.

As normal, if you have any issues or suggestions then please let me know.

Enjoy!

Cheers

demonsbane
March 23rd, 2016, 22:45
This is a great extension. Thanks!

dulux-oz
May 8th, 2016, 05:40
Hi Everybody,

I've just placed an update to the Extension (and the Manual) on the first post. Be aware that you will also need to download the new version of the DOEBase Extension.

Enjoy!

Cheers

dulux-oz
May 13th, 2016, 05:34
Hi Everyone,

I've finally gotten a copy of the 5E WotC Theme so I can "rework" all of the DOEs to make them fit the theme better.

But now I need to get some appropriate graphic - if someone could do me up some 5E WotC-style graphics for this Extension (and any of the other DOEs) I'm sure I and the rest of the Community would be very grateful.

For that matter, if the graphics of any of the DOEs aren't quite right for your favorite Ruleset then if you'd like to do some up I'll incorporate them into the next release of the relevant DOE.

Thanks - and spread the word to your RPG GM-friends about the DOEs if they're not using them already. :)

Cheers

dulux-oz
June 28th, 2016, 10:47
Hi Everyone,

With the impending release of FGv3.2 I have been working furiously on getting all the DOEs (new and old) working with the new way of doing things. As such, I need to get some new icons for the Sidebar, etc. If anyone with any sort of artistic talent could have a look at the list of what I need (below) and what I need in the other DOE Threads and produce some appropriate graphics for me and for your fellow Community Members I'm sure we'll all appreciate it. If you get in touch I can supply some of the "base" graphics (for those icons that use that "style" of graphic).

Edit: Updated list (as of 07:30 UTC 29-Jun-16):

What we need for the DOE Alignment Graph Extension is:

A Small Sidebar Button for the 4E Ruleset in both "Up" and "Down" versions
A Small Sidebar Button for the Numenera Ruleset in both "Up" and "Down" versions - this is probably going to be the same as the one for the 4E Ruleset (they have very similar styles)
A Small Sidebar Button for the 5E WotC Theme in both "Up" and "Down" versions

Thanks

dulux-oz
October 1st, 2016, 09:46
Hi Everybody,

I've decided to make the raw files that make up this and the other DOEs available via Bitbucket and Git. So if you're a fellow dev, know how to drive a Git-client (btw I prefer GitKracken) and would like to contribute and/or help beta-test the DOE Updates before they go live then feel free to contribute via Git and Bitbucket.

Please see the first post in this Thread for details.

Note that all working versions of the Dulux-Oz Extensions will be released in the first Post of their relevant Thread as per normal.

Cheers

darrenan
October 18th, 2016, 04:55
Just downloaded with the intention of using in my upcoming Strange Aeons game. Some feedback:

Typo on "Quix" tab, should be "Quiz".
Players should be populated from the Party Sheet (or there should be an option to populate only from Party Sheet), not from the entire set of characters in db.xml. Sometimes character sheets are used for things like animal companions and whatnot whose alignment doesn't need to be tracked.
Feature Request: Hide or disable quiz completely via (GM) setting. I can tell my players to ignore it, but I'd rather it just wasn't there at all. (low priority since the workaround is easy, just don't use it)
Feature Request: Add tooltips to tokens on the graph. When showing entire party can't tell who is who. Related: the key/legend seems to always show the same color token for every entity in the graph and they're all white, only the average party alignment is colored.

dulux-oz
November 2nd, 2016, 06:03
Hi Everybody,

I've just placed an update to the Extension (and the Manual) on the first post. Be aware that you will also need to download the new version of the DOE: Base Extension.

Enjoy!

Cheers

spite
November 2nd, 2016, 07:59
https://puu.sh/s3LeW/659ce31fde.png
Get this error when opening this window, and get it hundreds of times when resizing the window.
Only extensions loaded are yours and decals.

EDIT:
Also clicking on any of the four tickboxes on the right result in these errors
https://puu.sh/s3Lpg/1a6510e595.png

dulux-oz
November 2nd, 2016, 08:03
I'm not getting it - are you sure you're using the latest versions, and could you try it without the decals extension loaded - thanks

spite
November 2nd, 2016, 08:14
I'm not getting it - are you sure you're using the latest versions, and could you try it without the decals extension loaded - thanks

Pretty sure I am, but let me delete all of your extensions and redownload and see what happens.

spite
November 2nd, 2016, 08:32
Running all current, no other extensions, https://puu.sh/s3MiP/81f7f480bf.png

This provides that error.

Also, just tried the Campaign style window and opening that one resulted in https://puu.sh/s3Mlj/7806bf2234.png and the top left corner shows https://puu.sh/s3Mlz/4518c4480e.png

spite
November 2nd, 2016, 08:43
Ok I've made a new campaign and it works correctly. It appears only to happen with campaigns that I had before upgrading to 3.2.0

dulux-oz
November 2nd, 2016, 09:17
Ok I've made a new campaign and it works correctly. It appears only to happen with campaigns that I had before upgrading to 3.2.0

Hmmm, I wonder what's different...

spite
November 2nd, 2016, 09:21
Hmmm, I wonder what's different...

It's possible that my campaigns were corrupted from switching between 3.2.0 and 3.1.7 while testing. Other issues were discovered and attributed to that during testing so I would just put it down to that. I've decided it would be a great idea to delete all my campaigns and re-make them all so I'm in the process of doing that now. :)

damned
November 2nd, 2016, 09:34
Ive several campaigns I borked by switching back and forth....

dulux-oz
November 16th, 2016, 06:40
Hi Everybody,

I've just placed an update to the Extension on the first post. Be aware that you will also need to download the new version of the DOE: Base Extension.

Enjoy!

Cheers

dulux-oz
November 17th, 2016, 05:49
Hi Everybody,

I've just placed (another) update to the Extension on the first post. Be aware that you will also need to download the new version of the DOE: Base Extension.

Enjoy!

Cheers

dulux-oz
January 19th, 2017, 00:58
Hi Everybody,

I've just placed an update to the Extension on the first post. Be aware that you will also need to download the new version of the DOE: Base Extension.

Enjoy!

Cheers

LordEntrails
February 7th, 2017, 02:45
Virtual Scribe Review of this extension is now posted!
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/entry.php?250-DOE-Alignment-Graph-by-dulux-oz

First Impressions: 4 Stars, 42/50 Points
This is one of those extensions that at first seems to be designed for a pretty niche group of GM’s, but as I explored it more, I began to wonder, “Hmm, I wonder if this would fit in one of my campaigns...” Do you need this? Nope. Is it useful? Yes it is, enough so it’s worth taking a look at even if you don’t think you might use it. At a minimum it will encourage you to think about alignment and how it can enhance your game. Or at least it did me.

bnickelsen
February 12th, 2017, 22:28
Originally posted in the 5E Bug Thread

Sorry it took so long to reply but I had my big game last night. 11 players 4 remote. Disaster! Not strictly due to FG. Skype Failed us, took quite bit of time working out the bugs. and no sooner that that got cleaned up and working things blew up in FG. Could be related to the error listed above or just bum luck. Anyways this is about the original issue. I have spent all morning testing things and found a few things of note See attachment with related screen shots.

"Script Error: [string "DOEAlignmentGraph/Scripts/lsAGManager.lua"]:253: attempt to index a nil value"

I removed all Extensions from the extension folder. I re-downloaded all of extensions that I was using. I made sure none were selected at the launch screen and started FG. No errors were detected. So I close and began adding extensions one at a time starting FG each time until I got the error. The info below is everything I have loaded at the point it started to happen.
Observations: the error refers to Extension DOE: Alignment Graph. Looking at the alignment graph I noticed one PC that showed as “Unnamed”. So, my next step was to recreate the PC with a modified name to see if the new PC also caused the error to happen. And it did. So, I think there is something wrong in one piece of the PC. (See Below on the full build of this PC.)

dulux-oz
February 21st, 2017, 03:25
Hi Guys & Girls,

So its 21-Feb-2017 and I find myself in the position to be able to spend the next week or so on ensuring that the DOEs are working properly for people. In an effort to make my life easier in this, I'm going to ask you all to please post a message here about any outstanding Bugs you may have with this DOE (copies of this post are being made in each of the DOE Threads, so only post here about this DOE, please). However, before you do, please take a brief moment to read through any other Bug Posts made after this Post so that you're not telling me about something I've already been made aware of - sure, if you have further information, add it to the mix, but multiple posts about the same Bug are actually counter-productive - no "Me too" posts, please - thanks.

Also, just to spell things out explicitly, BEFORE you post a Bug could you please ensure that you have the latest Ruleset and Extensions (possible by downloading the Extensions again).

I'm going to use the Post # as the Bug Tracking # from now on, so if you do need to add information about a previously reported Bug, include the original Post/Bug # in your updated information - thanks.

Please note that this is about Bugs, not Desired Features (I'll probably do one of those "requests" requests later on).

If you do post a Bug, please include the following information:

The Ruleset you are using, including version numbers
A full list of any Extensions you have loaded, including versions numbers (where available)
If the Bug only occurs when a Module is loaded, the Module Name and version number (if applicable)
A detailed explanation of the Bug and how to reproduce it

So, let's see about making sure everything's working properly - your help and patience in this is appreciated.

Cheers

bnickelsen
February 28th, 2017, 15:14
Quote Originally Posted by bnickelsen View Post
Sorry it took so long to reply but I had my big game last night. 11 players 4 remote. Disaster! Not strictly due to FG. Skype Failed us, took quite bit of time working out the bugs. and no sooner that that got cleaned up and working things blew up in FG. Could be related to the error listed above or just bum luck. Anyways this is about the original issue. I have spent all morning testing things and found a few things of note See attachment with related screen shots.

"Script Error: [string "DOEAlignmentGraph/Scripts/lsAGManager.lua"]:253: attempt to index a nil value"

I removed all Extensions from the extension folder. I re-downloaded all of extensions that I was using. I made sure none were selected at the launch screen and started FG. No errors were detected. So I close and began adding extensions one at a time starting FG each time until I got the error. The info below is everything I have loaded at the point it started to happen.
Observations: the error refers to Extension DOE: Alignment Graph. Looking at the alignment graph I noticed one PC that showed as “Unnamed”. So, my next step was to recreate the PC with a modified name to see if the new PC also caused the error to happen. And it did. So, I think there is something wrong in one piece of the PC. (See Below on the full build of this PC.)
Attachment 17893

Just wanted to make sure this gets added to your list.

dulux-oz
April 15th, 2017, 10:09
Hi Everyone,

Although there has been a number of DOE Extensions update today (15-Apr-2017) this Extension is not one of them - there has been a delay. Be aware that if you update to version 3.0 of the DOE: Base you WILL NOT be able to use this Extension.

This Extension will be updated to take advantage of the DOE: Basev3.0 as soon as possible.

dulux-oz
October 2nd, 2017, 02:40
Hi All,

Just a quick note to say that the DOE: AG has been updated and is now FGv3.3.2-compatible.

Please be aware that there have been some changes to how the DOE: AG operates around the inclusion and removal of Characters, etc. Basically the GM now needs to drag a PC's portrait to the PC List of the DOE: AG for that PC to be included in the DOE: AG. Please see the manual for full details.

Any issues please let me know

Cheers

dulux-oz
October 11th, 2017, 05:49
Hi All,

Well, things are progressing well enough with the new 13th Age Ruleset and Modules that I'm actually starting to consider how the Ruleset is going to interact with some of the Extensions available, such as the DOEs. With that in mind I desperately need someone(s) with some graphical experience (probably Photoshop) to do us up some 13th Age-style Menubar/Sidebar Buttons for the DOEs - as I've exclaimed on numerous occasions in the past, my graphic works SUX!

So if you'd like to lend a hand please drop me a PM - I can provide template images for most of the required buttons, but you will have to manipulate then to produce what we require - thanks.

dulux-oz
February 7th, 2018, 06:18
Hi Everybody,

I've just placed a new version of the Extension on the first post (v2.1.0).

This version is a compatibility update for FGv3.3.4 and also included all the appropriate graphics for all of the supported Rulesets and the new Simple-Brown and Simple-Grey Themes (except for a single DOE: Organisations graphic for the CnC Ruleset - if someone can help with that it'd be appreciated).

DOE Depreciation Notice

With the release of the new DORCore Ruleset (currently v0.9.1), support for Community Rulesets within the DOEs is being depreciated. While the DOEs still work with those existing Community Rulesets as listed in the individual DOE Threads, the expectation is that this functionality will be removed for the next release of FG after v3.3.4 (ie in a few months time near the middle of 2018). This will allow the Developers of these Community Rulesets time to transition their Ruleset from being a child of the CoreRPG to being a child of the DORCore.

The DOEs will continue to work and will continue to be supported by me for all of the "standard" CoreRPG-child Rulesets available via the FG Updater utility. At this point in time (Feb-2018) this list of Rulesets consists of: CoreRPG, 3.5E, 4E, 5E, 13A (13th Age, ETA=Soon(TM)), CoC, CoC7, CnC, d20 Modern, Fate Core, Numenera, PFRPG and SW.

The reason this is being done is to consolidate the time and effort that is required to maintain compatibility - basically by doing things this way there will be more time for more features and functions to be included in the DORCore, DOEs and future DORs & DOEs.

Please see the DORCore Thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?42221-DORCore-An-Advanced-Beta-Release-Of-A-New-Ruleset) for further details.

This notice is being / will be placed on each of the individual DOE Threads.

dulux-oz
February 20th, 2018, 04:51
Hi Everybody,

Just a minor bug fix in the DOE: Alignment Graph - update in the first post (fixed in the DORCore as well :) ).

Cheers

dulux-oz
April 24th, 2018, 08:33
Hi Everybody,

I've just placed a new version of the Extension on the first post (v2.2.0).

This version is a compatibility update for FGv3.3.5 and also included a fix for Simple Brown & Gray Themes, plus all the DOEs now support the Starfinder Ruleset (although appropriate graphics are still required - please drop me a line if you can help out with this).

Enjoy! :)

dulux-oz
May 26th, 2018, 09:20
Hi Everybody,

I've just updated the Extension to v2.2.1.

This is primarily a compatibility update to fix a couple of minor bugs, etc.

Please note that with the release of the new DOE:REMU Extension the delivery method for all of the DO-REMs (Dulux-Oz Rulesets, Extensions & Modules) has changed. Please see Post #1 of this thread for full details.

Enjoy! :)

Tigon
January 3rd, 2019, 08:30
Correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe i read in another post you said the DOE:REMU Extension had been sunset as it only created difficulties rather than relieving them.

If that's the case, I've gone back to the main threads and they all reference it still and point to the GitHub.

What is the best method for acquiring your Extensions now? (Brand new computer. Starting fresh XD )

dulux-oz
January 3rd, 2019, 10:02
Correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe i read in another post you said the DOE:REMU Extension had been sunset as it only created difficulties rather than relieving them.

If that's the case, I've gone back to the main threads and they all reference it still and point to the GitHub.

What is the best method for acquiring your Extensions now? (Brand new computer. Starting fresh XD )

Grab them from the 1st post of each thread. If they aren't there, then grab them off the old REMU Github page.

I'll be removing them from GitHub as I update each DOE to a new version and placing the new versions on the bottom of the 1st post of each (relevant) DOE thread.

(I'm also considering hosting them on my Website, now that Down Under has finally got its collective @ss together and rolled out the broadband - I'll let peoople know if & when)

Cheers

woodrowr
January 4th, 2019, 21:48
Amazing work. Thank you for these great extensions. I'm having an issue with the alignment graph. Hope you can advise: I've tried dragging a character portrait onto the Characters Windowlist, but no character gets added to the list. Am I doing something wrong?

dulux-oz
July 23rd, 2019, 05:31
Hello All,

I plan on releaseing updates to all the DOE's and to the DORCore soon after FGv3.3.8 is released (this is a goal, not a promise). The new versions will be placed as a download on the first post of the relevant thread (as they were originally).

I have also removed all of the DOEs from GitHub - current versions of the DOEs can be found on the first post of the relevant Thread.

Cheers

Sangra69
August 27th, 2019, 11:59
How do I fix the text in the extension for the quiz? It is all scrunched up.

dulux-oz
August 27th, 2019, 13:26

Define "all scrunched up" please - a screen shot would probably be helpful.

LordEntrails
August 27th, 2019, 20:29
I would also indicate what your "scaleui" setting is and any other extensions you are running other than DOEs. That will help figure out the cause.

Sangra69
September 2nd, 2019, 02:22
I set my scaleUI to 100. SO I hope this works with my screenshot. Never used Google Photos before.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/RZYoYgQPS34xZqqo7

LordEntrails
September 2nd, 2019, 03:47
I set my scaleUI to 100. SO I hope this works with my screenshot. Never used Google Photos before.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/RZYoYgQPS34xZqqo7
Exit your campaign and unselect all those decals and non-DOE extensions and see if it still looks like that.

dulux-oz
September 2nd, 2019, 04:54
That looks to me to be related to the font not being the "standard" FG font.

Its not the Simple Grey Theme Extension - I've tested the DOEs with both the Simple grey and Simply Brown Themes.

As Lord E implied, the general Rule-Of-Thumb when something like this happens is to disengage all of the other Extensions and see if the problem goes away. Then re-engage each one until the problem reappears - then you know which Extensions don't work with each other and you can then contact each Extension Author and try to get them to work together to resolve the issue.

dulux-oz
November 10th, 2019, 10:06
Hi All,

I've just published new versions of all the DOEs. These versions work with FGv3.3.8 & FGv3.3.9 (when it gets released).

Note: For the moment, these versions of the DOEs DO NOT WORK WITH FGU-Beta (for those of you in the FGU-Beta-test Program). For the moment, please feel free to use the (now) old versions of the DOEs. I'll be releaseing FGU-Compatible/Supported/Tested version when FGU is released.

Each new DOE version has been placed on the first Post of each relevant DOE Thread, as per normal.

I'll be updating the each DOE Maunuals (and the FG Wiki), plus the individual Ruleset Extensions Threads, over the next little while.

These DOEs, apart from having general updates, have the following modifications to them:

Added ColourGroups to all DOE Lists - Allows the player to give one of 7 coloured backgrounds (8 if you include "none") to the individual Entries in Lists. Used to visually group Entries together. Look for the Rainbow on all DOE List.
Fixed the Comma in Prices Issue in Buildings (Shops)
Caused Items weighing less than 1 unit to be recorded as 0 weight to stop the FG Engine's recording them as a long decimal in Buildings (Shops).
Fixed the Coin Label case Issue in Buildings (Shops).
Added ChatBox Message on character buy & sell in Buildings (Shops).

Thanks to Tim Cox for help in getting the last 4 of these done.

These DOEs now support:

CoreRPG
13th Age
D&D 2E
D&D 3.5E
D&D 4E
D&D 5E
Call Of Cthulhu 6E
Call Of Cthulhu 7E
Castles & Crusades - Needs a Graphic
Cypher Systems
Fate Core
Numenera
PFRPG
PFRPG2
SavageWorlds (SWADE) - Needs three Graphics
SFRPG - Needs Graphics
SWD
The Strange
The Dungeon, Simple Brown, Simple Grey, and Wood Themes across all supported Rulesets

These DOEs have had the following Rulesets depreciated and are no longer supported:

BoL
Dark Herasy
GURPS - may re-support in coming versions.
Maelstrom
MoreCore
WHFRP2

As per normal, if you find any bugs (these Extensions are provided "as is"), have any suggestions, etc, then please let me know by posting here for the relevant DOE and I'll get it fixed and released ASAP.

Enjoy :)

dulux-oz
November 17th, 2019, 08:03
Hi Everyone,

If you would like to report a Bug or make a Feature Request in relation to this DOE please do so in this Thread.

The best way to make a Bug Report and/or Feature Request is to follow these guidelines:

Please give your Post a Heading/Title of either “BUG Report” or “Feature Request” (eg. like the Title of this Post). Your Issue will then be assigned an Issue Number of the Post’s Post Number.
For Bug Reports, please include:

The Version of FG you are using
The Ruleset you are using
A List of all Extensions you have loaded, including any and all Version Numbers
Whether the Bug occurred on the GM's computer, the Player(s) computer, or both
Any Error Message(s) displayed (if any)
And as detailed a description of what you were doing when the Bug occured

For Feature Requests, please include as much detail about the Feature as you can.
Before making such a Bug Report or Feature Request Post, please look through this Thread to see if your Issue or Feature hasn’t already been posted. I'll periodically summarise the Bug Reports and the Feature Requests and their Status in a Post to this Thread.
If you have further information about a Bug or a Feature Request then you can make an addendum Bug Report or Feature Request by following these guidelines. Please add the original Bug Report or Feature Request Issue/Post Number to the end of your Post's Heading.
In an effort to keep the number of Posts in this Thread from being overwhelmed, please do not post “Me Too” Bug Reports or Feature Requests.

If you would like to contact me to obtain help, or for any other reason, please do so by Posting to this Thread (greatly preferred) or, if you require some privacy, to the Fantasy Grounds PM System (not preferred at all).

Note that posting to the Fantasy Grounds Forums will result in the fastest response, not just from me but also from other users of this DOE. I only check my PM Inbox every couple of days.

Cheers

dulux-oz
December 16th, 2019, 13:07
Hi Everyone,

Let me say again what I said in Post #49

For the moment, the DOEs DO NOT WORK WITH FGU