PDA

View Full Version : [FGDaze] Champions Slugfest!

Blackfoot
July 24th, 2015, 21:15
The Alien Trinity has come to Earth threatening it's destruction unless we can prove our worth in BATTLE!
Our SIX strongest Champions must stand against the representatives of the Trinity for the sake of all humanity... or die trying.

This is primarily a playtest of the ruleset designed with heavy combat in mind.
Sign up on the Game Calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1535) and post here.

This thread will be used for pregame discussion, scheduling, and so forth.
I'll post a list of Pregens here for players to choose from... no actual game system knowledge is required.

darrenan
July 25th, 2015, 22:52
Will this be 8/15? I'm interested, but unfortunately have a gig that day.

Blackfoot
July 25th, 2015, 22:58
That's the plan. I haven't pinned down a time yet.. so I'm open to suggestions there. Currently my day/evening is wide open. (I think)

Blackfoot
July 25th, 2015, 23:02
PCs thus far are looking to be:
Block - Earth Elemental Brick
Megafusion - Radioactive Blaster
The Ghost - Mostly Normal Guy with a touch of ExtraDimensional Magic
Clone - Able to create duplicates of himself.
Tempest - Native American Weather Controller (Already Claimed)
Contingency - Technological Wizard

Blackfoot
July 29th, 2015, 13:23
I posted several different times to the game calendar... if you are interested in playing select all the ones that work for you and we'll go with the one that the most folks can manage.

Blackfoot
July 30th, 2015, 02:14
I conferred with the girlfriend and it would seem that the time that I have available is early in the day. This game will run at 9am eastern time.
Assuming that people sign up for it. I will not run it with less than 4.

Blackfoot
August 5th, 2015, 22:42
I'm going to go ahead and cancel this game now. There is clearly a lack of interest. 191 views... 1 post... 1 signup who can't make the time slot and hasn't posted.