PDA

View Full Version : D20 Modern anyone else working on it?

Bagpuss2
December 31st, 2004, 16:59
Just so we donīt go over doing the same stuff in rulessets is anyone else working on coverting D20 Modern to a ruleset?

Bagpuss2
January 1st, 2005, 17:48
Iīve completed the feats.xml and completed all the occupations (in place of races) and the first couple of base classes in the classes.xml at the moment. Iīve had a play around with the Character sheet but graphics arenīt my strongest thing.

I notice one of the developers at FG was working on a modern set of graphics I wondered they are planning D20 Modern/D20 Future patch.

Is it worth my efforts to continue converting the D20 Modern SRD if you folks are planning on releasing it anyway?

Renocide
January 1st, 2005, 20:44
Whoever can do this I would love to have it. I would assist but I have no idea what I am doing. :cry:

Goblin-King
January 3rd, 2005, 11:33
We were planning it, but haven't really started on any of the reference info yet (classes and such that you described). Maybe we can do this as a community effort, since I have a lot of graphics done already.

I'll have a think about how to best go about distributing the graphics and getting it organized so we can distribute it here on our site.

Bagpuss2
January 3rd, 2005, 12:58
Iīve done the feats.xml, classes.xml (just need to finish the Advanced Classes), Iīve had a play around with graphics and stuff but it isnīt my strongest point. The files Iīve done work with the standard graphics with no modification.

I plan to finish of the classes.xml, then do skills and equipment. If you like Iīll mail you the feats.xml and classes.xml as soon as Iīve finished them, if you are going to provide the graphics that will save me a lot of time. I could just keep putting together the D20 Modern Reference stuff in XML (mainly a lot of cutting and pasting from the SRD) so you can do the graphics and character sheet?

Iīve avoided the character sheet xml so far as thats going to involve a bit of thinking and work to change the skills add action points and the like. Also it wasnīt worth starting until the graphics were ready.