PDA

View Full Version : Question on Quests/Encounters on Party Screen

chrisiav
July 22nd, 2015, 18:36
Can your players see the XP tab on the Party Screen before the DM marks the encounter/quest as complete?

Trenloe
July 22nd, 2015, 18:42
Can your players see the XP tab on the Party Screen before the DM marks the encounter/quest as complete?
They don't see any of the XP tab in the party sheet at all.

To get an idea of what the players see, start a second instance of Fantasy Grounds on the same computer as the GM instance and "Join Game" with a server address of localhost This is very handy for getting an idea of what the GM sees and what the players see (or don't see).

kylania
July 22nd, 2015, 18:55
Are there times when players see the player list in the Party Screen? I swear I've seen it before as a player but last game I ran no one saw anything other than Inventory and Order tabs. Lots of secrecy in that group! :)

Trenloe
July 22nd, 2015, 19:01
Are there times when players see the player list in the Party Screen? I swear I've seen it before as a player but last game I ran no one saw anything other than Inventory and Order tabs. Lots of secrecy in that group! :)
Some of the tabs have options to display to the players or not. Depends on the ruleset which options are available.

Nickademus
July 22nd, 2015, 23:18
Lots of secrecy in that group!

[This post has been removed by the SoRPAMG]