PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.5 game starting looking for more!

Masseurhanz
July 22nd, 2015, 00:49
Hi all. I am trying to get a D&D 3.5 game together. We will also be using Skype(unless the group wants to use something else that everyone can use) to video chat over. The game would be every Saturday starting at around 5pm and playing till whenever. I was hoping to be able to at least make characters this Saturday, 7/25/15, and maybe get the adventure started. I do have the ultimate version of Fantasy Grounds so you only need the free demo to connect and play with me being DM. I have 2 players so far, my daughter and a long time friend. I think my daughter is going to play a wizard and my friend will play whatever the party needs. Looking for 3 or 4 more players to fill the group.

My games usually are more on the combat heavy side. A few of the things I usually don't put up with is metagaming, players arguing over loot and in group conflict. Not only does those things drag out the game with arguing, I have seen it destroy games and break up groups. I do have several home brew rules (example I use the 3.0 rules for tumbling and the darkness spell), I have several others in mind which I would go over with with the group.

Anyone interested post or send me a PM and will give my Skype name. Will give out game connect information on Skype the first day we play. I think that's it, if you have any questions ask, I will try to check into this forum at least once a day.

Masseurhanz
July 22nd, 2015, 02:51
Forgot to add, the time is East Coast U.S. time.

Masseurhanz
July 22nd, 2015, 03:42
Another thing I forgot, I don't mind new players but the only thing I ask for is to at least know the basics of the game. At the very very least know what die to roll for basics actions and saves.

ripjames
July 22nd, 2015, 23:34
I would be interested in playing but 5EST would be 4Cen and that would be cutting it close to me getting home from work most days

Masseurhanz
July 24th, 2015, 07:58
So far this group has 3 confirmed and 2 maybes. I just made an entry on the calendar, here is the link https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1533. If the 2 maybes confirm then I could still use 1 more player to fill the group. Planning on having our first session this Saturday, 7/25/15, to make characters and get started. We will be playing D&D 3.5 in Forgotten Realms setting and voicing over Skype for now. Send a PM if your interested or have any questions.

Masseurhanz
July 25th, 2015, 03:49
Looks like we have 5 confirmed for this game. I can still take 1 or 2 more if anyone is interested. We are still going to be making characters tomorrow, 7/25/15 at 5pm EST and going to keep that day and time each week to play. If you see this message after tomorrow don't let that discourage you, we can always roll up a character on the side and introduce you into the group the next play day.

Belirohc
July 25th, 2015, 23:57
I'm interested in joining, just ran across the thread, sent you a pm.

Severin
July 26th, 2015, 11:40
interested in joining, sent a pm

Masseurhanz
July 26th, 2015, 21:43
This group and game is full for now. If anyone has to drop from my game I will bump this post and ask for more players.