PDA

View Full Version : [FGDAZE] Dungeon World RPG - The Slave-Pit of Drazhu

damned
July 22nd, 2015, 00:30
[FGDAZE] Dungeon World RPG - The Slave-Pit of Drazhu

Players new to RPGs, new to Dungeon World and new to Fantasy Grounds are welcome.

Play Time - Check Calendar for Conversion - Midnight Sydney (AET +10) which is morning in the US and mid afternoon in Europe - Length 3 hours
Genre - Fantasy
Ruleset/Setting - Dungeon World
Calendar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1530

Please post all questions etc here.

You are thrown to the floor as the ground shakes violently beneath your feet! Earthquake! As if things werent bad enough already. You are prisoners - no - slaves in the foul Slave Pits of Drazu! Trapped underground by your captors and now the roof threatens to collapse on you!

This session will be running using Dungeon World and using the MoreCore/CoreRPG Fantasy Grounds ruleset.
Players will be required to use their wits as well as brawn.
This session will run for 3-5 players – no experience with Dungeon World or Fantasy Grounds is required. Pre-Gens will be provided.

CuMorrighan
July 26th, 2015, 01:14
I would like to sign up for this. Sounds interesting

damned
July 26th, 2015, 01:41
Welcome aboard!

Ellspeth
July 26th, 2015, 15:11
If cumorrighan is in I'll give it a try, it meets the different ruleset and time frame I like about FGDaze and FGCons.

Hermundure
August 6th, 2015, 17:03
Hi.
I enlisted for this game also, but be aware I never did any RPing or FGing before so I will be your sapling, I guess - please bring water :-)

damned
August 9th, 2015, 05:24
Hermundure I myself am almost a total DW noob so it will be a learning experience - and hopefully good fun - for us all! You are very welcome - I look forward to meeting you all.