PDA

View Full Version : Images and Maps not showing up for MM Core

gryphon410
July 21st, 2015, 22:01
I just purchased the MM Core for 5e. When I looked at the video and screenshots for it in the store, it showed that it had images of the monsters located as "Images and Maps" in the table of contents. If you look at my screenshot, I don't see "Images and Maps" as an option for the MM Core. How do I get it added? Why is it missing? I've checked the modules and there's nothing else to add. I've tried updating FG again to see if it missed something when I purchased it, no luck.

Here is the screenshot from my FG -

Here is the screenshot from the video of the MM Core I found on the store -

Notice how "Images and Maps" is missing from the contents list from the first image.

Trenloe
July 21st, 2015, 22:22
The image organisation has changed from the original release. If a creature has an associated image it will be a link on the "Other" tab of the individual creature record.

Andraax
July 21st, 2015, 22:30
Try clicking on the "Images and Maps" button on the right hand side instead of being in the library entry.

Trenloe
July 21st, 2015, 22:32
Try clicking on the "Images and Maps" button on the right hand side instead of being in the library entry.
It's not there anymore. The NPC and Images/Map campaign lists being populated with MM data was an oversight with the earlier MM modules and it has now been removed.

gryphon410
July 22nd, 2015, 22:29
Thanks Trenloe! I assumed my installation was bad when the screenshot different from the site. I think I actually like the location in the "Other" tab a lot better than the Images and Maps. This is great!