PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5E does not seem to have downloaded.

Rochey
July 21st, 2015, 18:28
Hi.

I purchased an Ulitmate licence and the D&D 5E core class pack today. But I do not seem to get the core class pack to appear as I only get
5E theme wizards and D&D decal as extensions.

My FG version now shows as 3.1.1 ultimate licence in right hand corner.

The store purchases are all in grey and do not seem to hightlight the 5E.

The method of downloading via the settings (username, password then update) does not seem to have worked as I do not get
any additional content on the campaign screen. unless i'm being really dumb.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The APP directory is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fantasy Grounds II
The Data directory is C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds II

MadBadHare
July 21st, 2015, 18:40
Have you tried, creating a 5E campaign - then once it opens look at "Library" Click "Modules" and see if you purchased content is there - If so, click/drag the little book icon to open it and you will have access to the content in the campaign.

Rochey
July 21st, 2015, 19:03
Hi. Thanks for the help. but I do not even get the library option.

Trenloe
July 21st, 2015, 19:10
See the updated picture of library module activation above - from within a 5E campaign.

If this is still not there - how did you purchase the class pack? Through the FG store or Steam? If through the FG store, was your purchase linked to your username? Check this by going to the "Store" page and clicking the "Order History" link in the top right corner - do you see your purchase history for this user?

Nylanfs
July 21st, 2015, 20:00
Also make sure that "Check Steam for updates" is selected in the settings.

Trenloe
July 21st, 2015, 20:08
If you purchased the DLC on Steam use the option mentioned by Nylanfs above (in the FG settings window), but also ensure you are logged into the Steam client before doing the update. Note this is only for Windows computers, if you bought on Steam and you're using a Mac - you'll need to email [email protected] with the details of your Steam purchase and your FG username so they can link the purchase for update in the FG updater.

Mask_of_winter
July 21st, 2015, 20:08
The libraries, core class, MM, etc aren't extensions. They are modules. You must launch a campaign first and then access them through the library located at the bottom of the sidebar buttons, right hand side.