PDA

View Full Version : Ajusting Passive Perception

Morgentaler
July 20th, 2015, 21:05
I don't know where the best place to put this is. But certain feats such as Observant give a bonus to perception as well as Investigation. When applied to the character sheet it does automatically adjust the int score. Though you must manually apply the +5 in the skills section.

epithet
July 20th, 2015, 21:16
Mouse over the passive perception field, hold down control, and advance the mousewheel to add a bonus (or go the other way to give a penalty.) It will show a little bubble to the side with the bonus (eg +5) applied, and the passive perception field will show the adjusted total.

Morgentaler
July 20th, 2015, 22:08
Thank you, I'm certain this might of been covered in a video somewhere. But there is a limit to how much my brain can assimilate. One day maybe there will be tooltips in FG for these kind of things.

Zacchaeus
July 20th, 2015, 22:36
Thank you, I'm certain this might of been covered in a video somewhere. But there is a limit to how much my brain can assimilate. One day maybe there will be tooltips in FG for these kind of things.

It's not in any videos; it was only recently implemented, so you're safe enough - for the moment :)