PDA

View Full Version : Legacy of Fire! Pathfinder AP looking for another player!

Kiqjaq
July 20th, 2015, 06:09
FG License: GM has Full so players need at least Lite
Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day of week and time: Sundays at noon for 4 hours
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: Going through a full AP, and then deciding from there.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Skype

Roleplay & Combat mix: Players' choice. You can usually solve your problems without combat if you aim to. At the moment it feels like the party is opting for about half and half.
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 2 players, an Unchained Monk and a healing Witch. Need 1 more. Chance of a fourth player down the line, but not probably.
Character starting level & equipment: 3rd level, 25 point buy, average WBL.
Character restrictions: Run weird stuff by me but I'm apparently quite generous. I tend to allow things that are a little off balance for the sake of fun or RP.

Details of your scenario: Legacy of Fire Adventure Path. https://paizo.com/pathfinder/adventurePath/legacyOfFire
At the moment we're sieging the city of Kelmarane, which is when the first book really builds up. The first book is almost a stand-alone though relative to the rest of the AP, so you won't have missed out on very much coming in now or within a few sessions. We need a player comfortable with odd solutions and a bit of chaos; we tend to go off on tangents.

We're all in our early 20s. We don't have a strong preference about who joins, but expect us to act like people in their early 20s, for better or worse. Ho hum.
No experience with Fantasy Grounds or Pathfinder required. Also, as a forewarning, this is my first time GM'ing.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1528

AznVille
July 20th, 2015, 16:14
I'm interested but may be 15 minutes late for noon show times and was wondering what starting gear/gold would be. Like the rest of the group, I'm just another guy in their 20's.

Edit: Just noticed the WBL input, question answered :)

Kiqjaq
July 21st, 2015, 03:34
Mmmm late why? And you're sure you're looking at noon Central Time, right?
Just wondering if that can't be remedied somehow, because otherwise I don't really see why you shouldn't join. ^^

AznVille
July 21st, 2015, 03:41
Most likely going to be on my way back from church at said time, thus the 15 minutes being late. Also, I was wondering what the other players would like filled. A skill monkey, a divination class, tank, smash smash person, ect. I don't mind playing a variety of things, but I'd rather not overlap someone else's character intent.

Kiqjaq
July 21st, 2015, 04:59
Well a few minutes isn't a big deal. If a PC throws a fit then we'll chat it out, but I don't mind you being a hair late.

And play whatever you feel like playing, man. The PCs aren't hugely concerned with composition as far as I know. Just make the character interesting and I'll do what I can as a GM to keep it relevant, not to say I won't try to kill you of course. ^^

If interested, currently we have an Unchained Monk with a vow of truth, who is mostly a mobile hitter kind of thing, and a Witch with a healing archetype who has very few combat spells, but he's gotten some amusing use out of Hypnotize and a spell that makes the target starving and unable to eat. The Witch is pretty deep into alchemy as well, and a small amount of flavored divination (Harrow readings).

If you wanna chat it out, I've got a skype: manderson4222
We can iron out the details some time. I tend to get home from work at 8ish.

AznVille
July 22nd, 2015, 03:02
Sounds good, it'd be easier to hash out details that way and figure which character/personality might be the best or at least most entertaining. I just sent you a request.

Buwaro Elexion
July 29th, 2015, 02:30
Hello! I'd like to know if you're still looking for players for the LoF campaign! I would like to know If I can use the following, if I can come along at all:
A goblin character, likely Chaotic Good or Neutral.
Core Ranger with 2-weapon style
Monsterous feats that I meet Pre-reqs for (such as Roll With It!)
I think that is all there would be to my character, and I stated obviously likely things simply to give a summary of the character on paper, I can give a more in-depth look if requested.

Also, I am not familiar with "25 point buy, average WBL." I never used a point-buy system outside of Starwars games on PC, and I assume average WBL is the average character wealth (3,000 gp, based on PFSRD (https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/character-advancement))

If I am mistaken in any of this, please tell me, otherwise I will start drawing up my little monst-er, um, goblin.