PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 1 More: D&D 5E Forgotten Realms Campaign Tuesday Evenings EST

Morgentaler
July 16th, 2015, 02:55
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5E
Time Zone: EST
Day of week and time: Tuesday's 7:30PM to 10:00-10:30PM
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: Long Term, group has been together since May.

Text or Voice: Voice. for both RP & OOC
Voice software used: Teamspeak
Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 1
Character starting level & equipment: Level 3 no magic items. Wealth will be ajusted.
Character restrictions: Core PHB races. Looking for either a Barbarian, Ranger, Rogue or Monk. (No Evil Characters)

Details of your scenario: A player driven adventure inside Faerun, I steal content and ideas from previous modules I've ran or had lying around, but in no way is anything railroaded. It being the internet a player mysteriously vanished with no sign of life, hope he is ok. But for the sake of getting things moving Id like to have another party member to interact with.

What I expect from you (The Player):
-Communication, if you are going to be late or quit whatever, let me know.
-Conversation...I will be ignoring any applications that don't come with a small description of yourself a hello or something..I am more than a mere content provider.
-Knowledge of you're class..new to 5E? Fine..but please take the time to read the PHB a few times..and learn the in's and out's of you're character both RP and mechanically.
-Rule lawyers do not apply.

If after all this you are still interested. I can be reached on the forums via PM
Or via email: [email protected]
Calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1412
Feel free to post questions here as well as they may help others? And I wont have to answer the same question 10 times.

taoistpunk
July 16th, 2015, 15:21
You might want to link to the Calendar Page as well...so folks can apply as well directly to the game.

Bashido2
July 16th, 2015, 15:32
Removed

Morgentaler
July 16th, 2015, 17:03
@Bashido
Have a look at Character Restrictions..looking for a Barbarian, Rogue, Ranger or Monk..perhaps a fighter.

I find 5E to be closer to AD&D than Pathfinders or 3.5E. Less about the feats, prestige class insane multiclassing etc.. more about core class and character development.

Bashido2
July 16th, 2015, 17:11
Oh right, missed that. Whats the class feature for monk at lv 20?
Same as 3.5?
Being an un-aging outsider and all that?

I used to play a "Monk of the four winds" archetype in pathfinder for the 20th level bonus.
Anyway, im a new player that might need help to get going, i know some things on 5e, but not everything i should.

izera
July 17th, 2015, 00:10
Hello!! my name is Dylan, I have been playing DnD on and off since 3.0 came out. I have had some experience playing 5E with a handful of sessions. I love playing any video games as well! For my day job I work in IT fixing computers and the like! As for characters, I have a couple in mind!
I can play a Half-Orc Rogue that has a character history and was played for only 2 sessions. if you want I can PM you his character sheet/History if you so wish.
if you want something Fresh I have several other character ideas I would want to try out.
a Forest Gnome Barbarian! I don't have a character history worked out for this one yet.

Darius_Hammerhand
July 17th, 2015, 03:23
Im also down to join if you're still looking. I have a few toons made but I can make another just in case. Started playing DnD back in 2005, mostly with 3,3.5 and pathfinder just got back into it and currently in a 5e campaign now learning the basics

BrianWayne
July 20th, 2015, 05:30
Hi, I am very interested in joining. I am very familiar with all of the races as well as the classes. I have been DM'ing D&D for over 20 yrs. I am currently running 2 campaigns and am new to Fantasy grounds. I am running these other campaigns in roll20 currently. I am very interested in moving my games here. But the best way for me to find out how much Fantasy Grounds can do is to simply play a game in it. I am very committed to games and will communicate often. The best way for communication is in e-mail but I am on skype and a few other voice chats. As a DM myself I understand the frustration that comes with lack of communication. as far as my knowledge in 5e, both the games I am DM'ing are in 5e. One campaign came from 2nd edition D&D that I rewrote for 5e. and it is a 9 Hells adventure, Lotta work! The other is a Homebrew 5e. I am a huge fan of 5e! So, basically I have been doing all work and no play in this new edition of D&D and am thirsting for some dang player time! please hook me up. I have a few premade lvl 3 characters as one of my campaigns also started at lvl 3. I have few classes in mind, Rogue or ranger stand out the most and both those are premade or I can make one in game. Which ever you prefer. Looking forward to hearing from you.

damned
July 20th, 2015, 12:47
Hey BrianWayne! Hang tight - Im about to push some dates for FGDaze! and FGCon7 and there is another announcement brewing about some more Fantasy Grounds Con games.

Morgentaler
July 21st, 2015, 05:31
Games Full! DM inbox closed. Thank you to all who showed interest. Best of luck finding a game. Else if you "REALLY" want to experience my DMing I'll be hosting something on the next FG Daze, Else just check it out it's awesome meet new people try new systems all that jazz!