PDA

View Full Version : PFS Sanctioned Module - We Be Goblins Too!- Friday July 17th - 2pm Eastern

Blackfoot
July 14th, 2015, 19:22
The Licktoads, once the great and fierce goblin tribe in Brinestump Marsh, were defeated by human adventurers! All that remains of the tribe are its four goblin "heroes"—Reta Bigbad the fighter, Chuffy Lickwound the rogue, Poog the cleric of Zarongel, and Mogmurch the alchemist. Homeless and bored, they left their swampy homeland to join the neighboring goblin tribe, the Birdcrunchers.

The good news is that the Birdcrunchers are willing to let the goblin heroes join their tribe.

The better news is that the Birdcrunchers have heard of these four, and want one of them to become their new chieftain.

The bad news is that before the goblins can join, they'll need to endure a series of dangerous and humiliating tests. Very dangerous. Very humiliating.

The worse news is that lately Birdcruncher chieftains have had really short lifespans—they're being killed by the pet fire-breathing boar of a local ogre who wants the Birdcruncher land as his own.

Can the four heroes of the now-dead Licktoad tribe save the Birdcrunchers and, in so doing, become their new leaders?

"We Be Goblins Too!" is an adventure for four 3rd-level goblin characters, written for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and compatible with the 3.5 edition of the world's oldest roleplaying game. The adventure takes place near the coastal town of Sandpoint in the Pathfinder campaign setting, and serves as a sequel to "We Be Goblins," Paizo's popular 2011 Free RPG Day adventure!

For those not familiar with these... players play with one of the 4 pregenerated goblin characters and can apply credit to one of their own (PFS Legal) 2nd-4th level characters.

Post here and sign up on the GAME CALENDAR (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1521).

Blackfoot
July 14th, 2015, 19:27
Two of the slots have been reserved for my teenage daughters.

Blackfoot
July 16th, 2015, 17:20
This game is cancelled due to lack of interest. I'll look into at running it at another time.

Victor
July 17th, 2015, 03:28
Sorry to hear it, hope your daughters aren't too disappointed or put off PFS, I would love to play with "The Spawn of Blackfoot, the New Breed!". :)
So yea, please consider running this (and all the We B's) at another time when more of us are available. I'll B there!

Blackfoot
July 17th, 2015, 03:29
Oh.. my daughters are good to play.. I just didn't manage to get a table.

xazil
July 17th, 2015, 09:28
I too wouldn't mind doing this. Although I would like to do the first one prior.

cmdisc
July 17th, 2015, 09:34
Sounds like you can have a We Be Goblins run in the making here. Maybe we can get 2 (or even 3) tables together and make it a marathon.

Blackfoot
July 17th, 2015, 09:46
I'm happy enough to run the 1st one as well.. just need to figure when to put it into the schedule. I'm probably going to end up running #2 (Too) next Tuesday as a live/ftf game... so my girls can play them in order... after that.. well.. they are always lots of fun... so I'm happy enough to run all 3 again.

Blackfoot
July 24th, 2015, 19:32
If Victor and xazil are still interested... I'm looking at running this one NEXT Friday (the 31st) in this same time slot... how would that work for you two?
That would give me a full table.

Victor
July 26th, 2015, 09:59
I'm in if we can find a time.

xazil
July 26th, 2015, 11:18
Ditto

Blackfoot
July 26th, 2015, 11:20
Poog and Chuffy are the characters still unselected for this one... Poog worships the god of Arson and Dog Killing... Chuffy just likes burning and killing things.

xazil
July 26th, 2015, 11:31
Im guessing Victor would prefer Chuffy again so I'd go Poog.