PDA

View Full Version : Duration: Start of Next Turn

brautigan1
July 13th, 2015, 12:05
Edit: Lol, nevermind, I'm an idiot :o

Please delete!

kylania
July 13th, 2015, 14:07
You should leave your question for others who might have the same one, even if it's seemingly obvious. :)

brautigan1
July 13th, 2015, 17:00
I would have if it weren't something so stupidly obvious that only I could have missed it! xD

Nylanfs
July 13th, 2015, 17:17
You mean the button at the bottom that says start turn? :)

Nylanfs
July 13th, 2015, 17:17
You know what FG needs, a big red button that says "Don't Panic" that brings users to the FG forums. :)

midas
July 18th, 2015, 17:08
I can't see it, so if you'd show me where you found it that'd be great. :)

Looking to modify the Shield spell so it has the +5 AC effect until the start of your next turn, and can only get it to go away at the end of a round.

kylania
July 18th, 2015, 17:44
I can't see it, so if you'd show me where you found it that'd be great. :)

Looking to modify the Shield spell so it has the +5 AC effect until the start of your next turn, and can only get it to go away at the end of a round.

It should do this by default if you put it as 1 RND duration. Make sure that the Initiative to Adjust On is set to the player's init or else it will expire at start of round.

https://i.imgur.com/UDsjtKL.jpg

The 15 next to the Target icon there is what tells the Combat Tracker exactly when the effect is supposed to drop. If you leave that off or set it to 0 it'll expire at the top of the round.

midas
July 18th, 2015, 17:54
Thanks. I think it wasn't working for me because I was only setting this up in a test environment and had not rolled any initiative, so it'd only expire at the end of the round. Once I rolled init and it had a value for that field it expired when it was that character's turn. Thanks.