PDA

View Full Version : Moving multiple tokens

crb31
July 13th, 2015, 01:27
Is it possible to lasso the several token and move them all at once?
Thanks in advance.

kylania
July 13th, 2015, 02:52
Bump the table? :)

Can't seem to find a way, but you can plot the movements than spam middle click as a GM I guess? Maybe someone else has a trick for this!

Trenloe
July 13th, 2015, 03:18
EDIT: Removed talking bollocks.

Griogre
July 13th, 2015, 04:30
In the 5E and 4E rulesets if the tokens are on the map and linked to the combat tracker the select the 9 dot icon (tooltip selection mode) on the map. Rubber band drag over the tokens you want to drag and let go. You will see the tokens selected. Drag and drop the mass of tokens where you want.

There is a gotcha on this. This will create "ghost tokens" for the DM. Basically the space and reach part of the NPCs tokens won't move though the actual tokens will move. If you redrag and drop the token from the combat tracker the "ghost token" will re-sync with the physical token.

Nickademus
July 13th, 2015, 04:57
As the GM or as a player? As a move action or just to move the tokens somewhere?

There is a multi-selector as a GM that you can use to draw a box and it selects all the tokens. Then you can drag all the tokens at once. Is this what you are looking for? (The button is in the upper left corner of the map: a button with 9 little squares on it.)

Trenloe
July 13th, 2015, 05:12
Hhhmmm, looks like I missed a new set of functionality somewhere along the line. Cool.

crb31
July 13th, 2015, 13:46
As the GM or as a player? As a move action or just to move the tokens somewhere?

There is a multi-selector as a GM that you can use to draw a box and it selects all the tokens. Then you can drag all the tokens at once. Is this what you are looking for? (The button is in the upper left corner of the map: a button with 9 little squares on it.)
GM- this is what I'm looking for! thanks.