PDA

View Full Version : "CopyVaultFile" Error using FG Updater

TheMetal1
July 12th, 2015, 22:07
So this has been happening the last few times I try to update before the game.

Note I have a lot of FG2 Rulesets and things (5e, C&C, M&M, Savage Worlds, etc) I typically play C&C though.

The error I get is as follows: In the updater itself it will say "Error during update check"

CopyVaultFile
Unable to save file (modules/DD MM Monster Manual/tokens/adultblackdragon.png) to content vault.

I'll get this with various tokens each time I update. Just tried it again and it said:

CopyVaultFile
Unable to save file (portraits/DND5e/Tiefling/Tiefling-Female6.jpg) to content vault.

Any idea what this is and how to stop it?

kylania
July 12th, 2015, 22:13
I had a similar error the other day. I closed out of the Updater and restarted and it worked the second time, which it sounds like you've done and gotten new errors each time. Hmm.

Checked your hard drive for errors maybe? Interruptions on your download?

TheMetal1
July 12th, 2015, 22:17
Yeah. I've done the close and restart. Wouldn't know where to look in terms of errors, but no interruptions that I'm aware of regarding downloading.

damned
July 13th, 2015, 00:52
Hi TheMetal1 are you using a wifi connection to do the update? Try moving closer to the Wifi or using a network cable.
You can delete the content.dat file and then all the 5e stuff will redownload again in one go.