PDA

View Full Version : Entire Season 2 Run: DDEX 2--2 Embers of Elmwood - Fri July 17 8pm-12am ET

Talen
July 12th, 2015, 14:33
I will be running the entire Season 2 Expeditions leading to the kickoff of Season 3 -Rage of Demons in the fall. This is the 2nd Expedition. You need not be present for all Expeditions to play. New Players Welcome! Teamspeak required. In the TS server, we will be in the "Adventurers League: DM Talen" channel. Voice Server: teamspeak.fg-con.com Voice Password: Dungeoneers

You must post both in this forum and the calendar to reserve your spot for this session.

Calendar Entry is https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1514

DDEX2-2 Embers of Elmwood

Designer: Shawn Merwin
Characters of Level 1-4, optimized for 5 2nd level PC's
Playtime: 4 hours
Details:
On the southern shores of the Moonsea, the residents of Mulmaster have eked out a living where others would likely have given up long ago—in a bleak city where corruption is rampant and the Church of Bane holds sway. In these 5 short, introductory adventures, you will travel the breadth of the City of Danger, meet its people, see its sights, and witness firsthand how the city truly has earned its ominous moniker.

If you need me to import your pc or help creating, please let me know. AL Rules apply

kylania
July 12th, 2015, 15:03
Hello, Germ here, looking forward to enjoying the sights, smells and shenanigans of Mulmaster again!

Highrisedrifter
July 12th, 2015, 17:45
Hi, A'lias Morgenstern, Wood Elf Rogue level 3 reporting for duty.

leozelig
July 12th, 2015, 21:28
I have a level 1 ranger that I will email to you, Talen. I haven't played any of the AL modules, so I'm excited for this!

Talen
July 13th, 2015, 00:22
Sounds great Leozelig - I'll import the PC when I receive it.

Highrisedrifter
July 13th, 2015, 01:04
My character is already in an FG .xml file. Do you want that mailed to you too please?

crb31
July 13th, 2015, 02:07
I have a Half Elf Fighter- I have most recently DM'd and really looking forward to playing!

Talen
July 13th, 2015, 04:19
Welcome crb31! Should be fun.

twelch31
July 13th, 2015, 04:47
this is exactly what i've been looking for!!! Just started playing in the last month and I am HOOKED!!
Would need help uploading character. Lvl 1 Gnome Wiz or lvl 3 Half-elf Ranger.

kylania
July 13th, 2015, 05:00
twelch, you'll be able to email the character to Talen to add to the game. Make sure it's been created per the AL rules (https://media.wizards.com/2015/downloads/dnd/DDALPG_EEv1.pdf). :)

kyrix
July 13th, 2015, 06:04
Alston, 1st level Gnome Wizard

leozelig
July 13th, 2015, 11:33
I didn't see Talen's email link in his profile...

Edit: The game calendar discussion says to post your character here.

Talen
July 13th, 2015, 12:41
You can post it here as well. Ill check on my profile.

Talen
July 13th, 2015, 12:45
Welcome twelch31. We have a full table at the moment - here's the list I have- keep in mind its almost always the case that real life intervenes and there is an opening that appears for the alternates.

1. Leozelig
2. crb31
3. poppy_thompson
4. kyrix
5. Isacoh
6. kylania
7. Highrisedrifter

Alternates:
8. Dkryn
9. twelch31

leozelig
July 14th, 2015, 01:55
Here is my character. Thanks for running this!

Highrisedrifter
July 15th, 2015, 05:15
Here's my character. It's only the second time i've used Fantasy Grounds so please tell me if i've made any glaring errors on the character sheet.

Talen
July 15th, 2015, 11:00
I'll load them both tonite and let you know if I have any issues.

Talen
July 17th, 2015, 00:18
I have the server up now and will have it up through gameday for people that would like to test their connections, pc's imports or enter their pc's. If you have any issues, give me a shout.

brautigan1
July 17th, 2015, 07:16
Talen, I'd very much like to be involved with this. I have applied on the Calendar, and am learning what I can about how the Adventurer's League works, but I confess I'm a little confused about that part of it. Adventurer's league sounds mighty fun, though. I'd really like to experience it. I have included my DCI number with my character, Hydenseke, and have chosen a faction. Is that enough for the Adventurer's League?

Thanks!

Talen
July 17th, 2015, 12:15
Talen, I'd very much like to be involved with this. I have applied on the Calendar, and am learning what I can about how the Adventurer's League works, but I confess I'm a little confused about that part of it. Adventurer's league sounds mighty fun, though. I'd really like to experience it. I have included my DCI number with my character, Hydenseke, and have chosen a faction. Is that enough for the Adventurer's League?

Thanks!

Hi Brautigan1;

The easiest way to familiarize yourself with the Adventurers League play is to read our FAQ at https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?25032-AL-FAQ-and-Common-Questions and the Adventurers League Players Guide linked in the FAQ. After that - just play in a game (the FAQ provides links to the Game Calendar here and the Online Tool provided by the Official Facebook Page for the Adventurers League Online. Play follows thge 5e rules generally (except you do not roll your starting attributes or gold as explained in the Players Guide). Unfortunately, our game today is booked - but stop in - spots will usually open up to alternates at the last minute.

lordjeb
July 17th, 2015, 16:22
I would like to try to join in on this one if enough spots open up. Unlikely, but I will be there just in case...

brautigan1
July 17th, 2015, 22:40
Hi Brautigan1;

The easiest way to familiarize yourself with the Adventurers League play is to read our FAQ at https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?25032-AL-FAQ-and-Common-Questions and the Adventurers League Players Guide linked in the FAQ. After that - just play in a game (the FAQ provides links to the Game Calendar here and the Online Tool provided by the Official Facebook Page for the Adventurers League Online. Play follows thge 5e rules generally (except you do not roll your starting attributes or gold as explained in the Players Guide). Unfortunately, our game today is booked - but stop in - spots will usually open up to alternates at the last minute.

I just used the standard array of 15,14,13,12,10,8. Is that alright? Other than that, I'm pretty sure I'm set to go as an alternate, and I do plan to pop into Teamspeak before game time. Any password I need? Feel free to PM, I'm on all day today. Thanks, Talen.