PDA

View Full Version : Team Speak server

DoomToaster
July 11th, 2015, 21:22
Not so much about FG but the TS server. I had made a sub-channel under D&D5E game channel for a campaign, that is run every week. I noticed that it somehow keeps getting deleted is there a reason for this like to cut down on sub-channels that don't get used or something.

Edit: Another thing is that yes, I do set the sub-channel to be Semi-Permanent if that means anything.

Nylanfs
July 11th, 2015, 21:32
There's been some unexpected reboots of the server lately

Trenloe
July 12th, 2015, 00:34
Not so much about FG but the TS server. I had made a sub-channel under D&D5E game channel for a campaign, that is run every week. I noticed that it somehow keeps getting deleted is there a reason for this like to cut down on sub-channels that don't get used or something.

Edit: Another thing is that yes, I do set the sub-channel to be Semi-Permanent if that means anything.
Semi-permanent means it will be removed when the server is rebooted. As Nylanfs mentions, there have been at least a couple lately. How many times has your semi-permanent channel been deleted?

damned
July 12th, 2015, 02:34

Its nothing personal :) Its just some background maintenance that happens occasionally.