PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Bestiary Statblock Import for Pathfinder errors - CMB and Weaknesses parsing

Chadarius
July 10th, 2015, 19:30
I'm putting together an adventure in Fantasy Grounds and I noticed something weird with the new Advanced Bestiary stat block function.

The following will not import the CMB -1. If it is a positive integer it works fine. But with it set to a negative integer it imports as "-"

Base Atk +1; CMB -1; CMD 4 (can't be tripped)

I also noticed that adding a ";" at the end of Weaknesses as below will keep the parser from adding in the extra Offense section in SQ.

Weaknesses Vulnerable to Channeled Energy;

hawkwind
July 10th, 2015, 20:48
I'm putting together an adventure in Fantasy Grounds and I noticed something weird with the new Advanced Bestiary stat block function.

The following will not import the CMB -1. If it is a positive integer it works fine. But with it set to a negative integer it imports as "-"

Base Atk +1; CMB -1; CMD 4 (can't be tripped)

I also noticed that adding a ";" at the end of Weaknesses as below will keep the parser from adding in the extra Offense section in SQ.

Weaknesses Vulnerable to Channeled Energy;

Yep it imports the 3.5 version not the pathfinder version , it's a known problem but it's not been corrected, your options are to use Trenloe tool or to copy and paste the correct values from the original state block

Trenloe
July 10th, 2015, 23:04
The aforementioned creature parsing tool available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?20522-Pathfinder-Creature-Parser-V2-Beta-Version