PDA

View Full Version : How do you create a new Treasure Parcel?

JRedmond-pending deletion
July 9th, 2015, 21:21
New to FG and haven't found this info yet. Is this possible?

Zacchaeus
July 9th, 2015, 21:40
Yes, it is.

1. Click on the 'Items' menu on the right hand side of your screen.
2. Notice at the top left hand corner of the dialog that opens is a button called 'parcels'.
3. Click on this button to open the parcels dialog.
4. Click the little red button at the bottom right hand corner then click on the green cross that appears. This will open up a third dialog.
5. Type in a name for your parcel. Fill in any coinage down the left hand side and drag any items (that you will have previously created) from the 'items' list into the right hand side.
6. Once you've finished, close everything up and you'll have created your first new treasure parcel :)
7. You can then link this parcel to a story entry and when the PCs find it you can drag the whole thing from the entry into the Party Inventory to let the players see what they've found.

And welcome to FG and the forums.

July 9th, 2015, 22:34
Thanks Zacc that did the trick. Quick question I added a new story entry with encounters etc. into the HotDQ campaign but after I closed and reopened FG it's gone. Is all my work gone or is it somewhere else? What did I do wrong?

kylania
July 9th, 2015, 23:10
What License do you have JRedmond?

Also did you open it up in the same Campaign or did you load the HotDQ Module in a different Campaign?

July 9th, 2015, 23:29
I own Standard with the PHB and HotDQ. Yes I opened up the same Campaign. If I left it unlocked before I closed it could that have lost it?

What License do you have JRedmond?

Also did you open it up in the same Campaign or did you load the HotDQ Module in a different Campaign?

July 9th, 2015, 23:36
Never mind I'm a fool, I went into story through library rather than on the sidebar. I checked it's there on the regular story button. *embarrassed*

I own Standard with the PHB and HotDQ. Yes I opened up the same Campaign. If I left it unlocked before I closed it could that have lost it?

kylania
July 9th, 2015, 23:45
No worries! FG is pretty complex. :)