PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a group to play an original D&D 5E story

Jeremi963
July 9th, 2015, 16:48
Hey, everyone, my name is Jeremi, and I'm looking for a group to play along with my own story. I'm not new to being a DM, but I am new to Fantasy grounds. I've noticed a lot of people playing the Mines of Phandelver, but I haven't really seen anyone doing a custom story, so hopefully I can get a whole lot of applicants.

Meeting Time
Meeting time will be dynamic from week to week. Due to my job, I never know my schedule from week to week, so any time that works best for the group is what we'll do.

Players
Everyone will be starting at level 1, and we'll be using the standard for determining stats (Best three out of four), but no perfect rolls will be accepted (Three sixes). We will all group up one day to create the characters, although, if you already have a character you would like to play, you can just reroll your stats that day.

Chat
I'm okay with using whatever is best that the group decides on to use.

To apply to be in the group (I'll probably take a max of five or six, unless there is a max somewhere, I can't seem to find information on that.), reply below with your name, Character class you'd like to play, and available days on the week of the 19th.

Trenloe
July 10th, 2015, 00:44
Just some FYI's that will help out (I'm not applying):
- You can have as many players as you want in Fantasy Grounds, there's no limit applied by the application. If you have a very slow internet upload speed the more players you have will slow down sharing large maps, but that's about it.
- You might want to mention what FG licence you have, if you don't have an ultimate licence then all of the players will need to have purchased a FG licence in order to play.

Good luck! Hope you get a good group together, I think your biggest issue will be the dynamic meeting times...