PDA

View Full Version : Forum Text Color hard to see, is there a setting for that?

Ferrin
July 9th, 2015, 16:16
For whatever reason, I am having trouble reading the words in the color of the text on this website. Is there some sort of setting I can change to make it easier on the eyes? Also its happened all of a sudden, I never had a problem before. Is there an eye doctor in the house that can tell me whether I should be worried or not. I am not getting headaches, I just have to concentrate to make out the words. These black words are fine, I don't have to squint and read slow. And like I said its a change. Had no problems a couple months ago... So is there a setting or something, I looked around tried a site search. And tried a forum search, maybe I pose the question wrong I don't know.

kylania
July 9th, 2015, 16:27
Bottom left of the forum is a --FG Quick 2 dropdown box. That's where you would usually change the style of the forums, but it seems the only ones available are the current view and the mobile view.

Ferrin
July 9th, 2015, 16:31
Ya mobile view is definitely better, at least on the my eyes... Thanks.

Trenloe
July 9th, 2015, 16:34
And like I said its a change. Had no problems a couple months ago...
New computer or monitor? You might try changing some of the settings for the screen resolution, text size, etc..

Ferrin
July 9th, 2015, 16:47
Well, yes making everything bigger does help... I must be approaching middle age or something, time to buy a pair of reading glasses and hope my dad doesn't remember all the times I made fun of him when he had to start using reading glasses.