PDA

View Full Version : Lost Mine of Phandelver - Game time

RedPaladine
July 5th, 2015, 18:28
I am Looking for 5 - 6 Players who have not played the "Lost Mine of Phandelver" and would commit to Wednesday nights 8:00 pm to 12:00 am EST on Fantasy grounds. I have an ultimate license so players would not need any FG license. Google+ would be used for voice. Headphones would be required. I would like to build characters July 15th and start playing on 22nd July.

Please sign up on the Game Calendar, introduce yourself here and let have some fun. I am prepared to make this a weekly session but we will vote on whether we keep it a weekly game or move to a every other week game. It has been brought to my attention that a 4 hour session might be to long for a weekday game so we will vote on that also.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or e-mail me at [email protected].

Lets have some fun and build epic stories together.

RedPaladine
Dale

see my duplicate post at https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?25048-Lost-Mine-of-Phandelver-Game-time

RedPaladine
August 17th, 2015, 19:49
Two of my group Wednesday night had to drop out due to family reasons. We have a solid group of 4. I would like to add 2 more. If you are interested and you have Wednesday night open between 8:00 pm and 12:00 pm EST. Let me know via this link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1499 or pm me for more information.

Thank you
Dale

Daedalus
August 17th, 2015, 20:50
I would be able to play. I wouldn't be able to play this week (I scheduled a one shot that may or may not go off) but after this week I would be free and clear to play. Would that be ok?

Daedalus
August 27th, 2015, 15:23
Great game. Even though you tried with everything you had to kill us off (I kid!) we made it through that cave. Fun times.

JohnnyEdge
August 27th, 2015, 17:19
I'd love to play this if you would be willing to run it again sometime.

Daedalus
August 31st, 2015, 16:44
I take it we are on for our normal time on Wednesday?

RedPaladine
August 31st, 2015, 23:19
Deadalus,

Actually, I am going to cancel this weeks game. I have vacation this Thursday - Tuesday of next week (Dragoncon) and will most likely need to work OT on Wednesday to keep up with the work week. For those that are going to Dragoncon I hope to see ya there.

We will play on Sept 9th at 8:00 pm EST as usual. I will talk to the other two.

Daedalus
September 1st, 2015, 16:50
Deadalus,

Actually, I am going to cancel this weeks game. I have vacation this Thursday - Tuesday of next week (Dragoncon) and will most likely need to work OT on Wednesday to keep up with the work week. For those that are going to Dragoncon I hope to see ya there.

We will play on Sept 9th at 8:00 pm EST as usual. I will talk to the other two.

Ok, I totally understand. What about next week? Will we be back on next week?

RedPaladine
September 1st, 2015, 16:53
We will play on Sept 9th at 8:00 pm EST as usual.

Daedalus
September 15th, 2015, 18:55
Are we on for playing tomorrow night?

RedPaladine
September 15th, 2015, 19:04
Yes, we are on for 9/16/2015.

Daedalus
September 15th, 2015, 19:10
Good stuff. Ready to get back into action

Daedalus
September 16th, 2015, 14:34
Just a little heads up you don't have the time up on the game calendar and people might think we aren't playing.