PDA

View Full Version : Problem with 5e tokens and portraits.

David32780
July 3rd, 2015, 23:30
Hello

I have purchased all of the 5e stuff and am having a problem using the monster manual tokens in other games and rule sets that I play like Hellfrost Savage Worlds. It is not showing me the portraits nor the tokens. How is it possible for me to use these tokens in another game besides D&D 5e.

Another problem I have is regarding the tokens assigned on the D&D 5e MM sheets. Take the CR 1/8 Bandit for example. Inside of the Prince of the Apocalypse module. It is not allowing me to unlock this monster sheet to add a token because it currently has a "B" thrown in the token slot. Simply put, I do not want that B in there and cannot add one of my own tokens in it. So how do you change this token?

I even open the true MM plug in and it does the same thing there. Anyone know how to work around these issues?

Thanks

damned
July 4th, 2015, 00:25
Hi David32780 it is not possible to copy those portraits and tokens AFAIK. This isnt specifically about the tokens and portraits but about protecting the Wizards digital content from being redistributed.

The bandits can be unlocked and their tokens updated - use the padlock token top right to get started.

If the original source material eg Monster Manual - didnt contain an image for the critter then the FG version uses a letter pog.

ddavison
July 4th, 2015, 00:27
Drag the encounter from the Library window to you personal campaign window if you want to edit and override it. The same is true for NPCs.