PDA

View Full Version : DnD 5e Lost Mine of Phandelver New DM looking for more to delve into a Game with

jonathon2gb
July 3rd, 2015, 22:19
Gamemaster jonathon2gb (Time Zone: CST)
Number of players 4-5

Come and explore the D&D Lost Mine of Phandelver. Looking for a friendly group of players willing to put up with my first DM game. We are looking to play evenings in American Time Zone.

Genre Fantasy D&D
Ruleset / Setting D&D 5E / Forgotten Realms
Starting level 1

Please introduce yourself in this chat with a brief idea of what you would like to play in the game. It will be good to start mentioning the times you would be able to make game sessions so that we can work out a reasonable time all can agree to make it.

I have ultimate edition so all are welcome.

tehl33tg33k
July 3rd, 2015, 22:53
Hi

How flexible are you with the time slot? There is a group of three of us at the moment looking for a DM but, due to working hours, we are looking at Wednesday evening at 9pm BST. If its something you are interested in feel free to post here;

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?24976-LFG-DnD-5e-Lost-Mine-of-Phandelver-available-most-days-about-7-pm-BST

Best of luck either way :)

damned
July 4th, 2015, 00:29
Welcome jonathon2gb and well done - on diving straight in!

Caesar
July 4th, 2015, 01:00
Hi Jonathon,

I would be interested in playing a wood elf ranger. I would be available most night but Wednesday and is located at EST. 6 or 7pm central would bebideal.
thanks

jonathon2gb
July 4th, 2015, 02:07
Good to hear some interest is out there. Sorry to tell you tehl33tg33k but the soonest i can really do a game for your time would be 12pm which im sure would not be acceptable. Caesar I would be happy to include a woodelf into the party. Just give it a day or two to see if we can find 4-5 players who can work within a night.

Revidy
July 4th, 2015, 03:58
Hi I am Revidy and I would be interested in playing in your game. I would like to play a half orc fighter. I am mountain standard time zone and usually available after 6:30 weeknights and weekends.

Hyani
July 4th, 2015, 05:38
Hey Jonathon. My name is Jon my character usually goes by Hyani. I'd love to join your campaign. I especially enjoy playing a Ranger or a magic user, but I'm not picky. I'm willing to play whatever fits your campaign best. I live in PST and am available in the early evenings (after 5ish) T,W,F,S and late evenings (after 8pm) on any night except Thursday.

Spoolicus
July 4th, 2015, 06:17
Hey there Jonathan! Firstly, just wanted to thank you for stepping out there and DM'ing. Not many first-timers do so, so it's refreshing to see someone like you come on in! I, for one, would love to join your campaign. (and it seems you have a lot of interest from others as well!) I haven't done much playing myself (I'm more of a DM type), but I'd be comfortable playing a caster, mainly a Bard, Paladin, or Sorcerer, depending on group needs, though I am also willing to branch out for anything this campaign might need.

As far as times go, I'm available most nights (save Sundays and Wednesdays) from around 7-12 PM EST.I am really looking forward to hearing back from you (whatever your decision may be)!

thomasdarkrose
July 4th, 2015, 11:42
Hi there! I'm sitting in EST and can play most evenings or days. If you decide on a more specific time frame I'd likely be able to tell you if I can participate. I'd be more than happy to fill in any gaps you have in the party. Doesn't look like anyone really volunteered for a dedicated healer so I'd be happy to roll a Cleric to fill that role.

TheShroud
July 4th, 2015, 16:20
Hello Jonathon, my name is Morgan, I am interested in possibly playing if you still have room, I generally can't play until after 8pm est and Tuesdays are not good for me until after 10pm est due to taking classes. I would be interested in playing a rogue or sorcerer.

jonathon2gb
July 4th, 2015, 23:30
Alright so I created a group on the calender for a campaign. My suggested start time is next Tuesday the 7th at 7. Check it out if you would be interested in that time.

Hyani
July 5th, 2015, 01:20
Alright so I created a group on the calender for a campaign. My suggested start time is next Tuesday the 7th at 7. Check it out if you would be interested in that time.

Unfortunately Tuesdays at 7(CST I'm assuming) don't work for me. On Tuesdays I'm not available till after 8PST (10 CST).

Thanks,
Jon

TheShroud
July 5th, 2015, 02:41
Yea I can't do Tuesdays until after 10 EST so I will be unable to as well. If you change your times or start another game at a different time let me know!!! If I don't hear from you I wish you nothing but success for your game!!! :D

Revidy
July 5th, 2015, 18:43
I can do tuesday but a 7:30 start would work a lot better for me as I don't usually get home till 7 so I might be late by a few mins.

Dkyrn
July 6th, 2015, 05:08
I'd be interested in playing and the time works fine for me. As far as characters go, I'm pretty flexible. Just about anything can be fun so I'm good going with something to fill in the gaps.

Spoolicus
July 6th, 2015, 18:01
I won't be able to do Tuesday until 10 out 11 EST this week actually. Is there a different time you can use?

Jeremi963
July 6th, 2015, 18:23
My name is Blake and I play the Wood Elf Monk, Jeremi Stantrex. Due to my job, I never know my work schedule from week to week, so if I am included, our play schedule would have to be dynamic.

jonathon2gb
July 8th, 2015, 04:16
Thank you all that came this week. Hopefully we can grab some kind of healer for next round of gaming that we can add in. See yall next week

Isacoh
July 8th, 2015, 21:23
Hi Jonathan,

I threw my name in on the calendar, but I can't play until at least 6pm PST, since I usually work from 8AM-6PM. I have a druid prepped, but also have a cleric rolled up if needed. If it doesn't work, good luck! :)

Ahoggya
July 8th, 2015, 23:45
If you're not already full I'd be available 6:30 CST. Fine with whatever class is still needed. Very familiar with 5E and FG (ultimate license). Let me know. Post the calendar link if you can.

jonathon2gb
July 12th, 2015, 16:09
Last week we had 3 people come along hoping to run 4-5 this week just sign up on the calender :)

Firewolf
July 13th, 2015, 20:30
Hello Jonathan if u still have room im interested in playing im available on Tuesday's Thursday's and Friday's Thinking wood elf druid