PDA

View Full Version : Taking Player Expedition Requests and Season 2 Run in Order

Talen
July 3rd, 2015, 16:53
If anyone has an Expedition they missed and are looking to play, let me know and I will schedule it during the upcoming week. Also, if there was enough interest, I'm tempted to run the entirety of Season 2 in order before Season 3's Rage of Demons kicks off in the fall. Here's the whole of Season 2

DDEX2-01 City of DangerDesigner: Shawn Merwin
Characters of Level 1-2, optimized for 1st
Playtime: 1 hour (adventure includes five, 1 hour adventures)
Details:
On the southern shores of the Moonsea, the residents of Mulmaster have eked out a living where others would likely have given up long ago—in a bleak city where corruption is rampant and the Church of Bane holds sway. In these 5 short, introductory adventures, you will travel the breadth of the City of Danger, meet its people, see its sights, and witness firsthand how the city truly has earned its ominous moniker.
DDEX2-02 Embers of ElmwoodDesigner: Daniel Helmick
Characters of Level 1-4
Playtime: 4 hours
Details:
A derelict raft drifts into Mulmaster’s harbor carrying a young woman. Delirious with hunger, the only words she seems able to speak so far have been “ash and fire.” The only other clue to her identity is an ornate tattoo. Is the woman insane, or is something nefarious at play?
DDEX2-03 The Drowned TowerDesigner: Mike Shea
Characters of Level 5-10
Details:
You are approached by someone claiming to be a member of the Brotherhood of the Cloak investigating unusual incidents involving some of his brethren. Discretion is vital, as there is rumored to be a link between the denizens of the Tower of Arcane Might and one of the elemental cults. Can you uncover the truth?
DDEX2-04 Mayhem in the Earthspur MinesDesigner: Will Doyle
Characters of level 5-10
Details:
Riddled with veins of precious ore and gem, the Earthspur Mountains to the west have long been a valuable resource for anyone able to mine them. One such mine has gone silent and the only thing more concerning than its long overdue shipment is the fate of the members of the Soldiery sent to discover what has happened to the mine’s workers. Though the mine lay in a region of the Mountains once claimed by a clan of reclusive dwarves, the Ludwakazar clan wouldn’t be so bold as to violate their long-standing peace with Mulmaster. Or would they?
DDEX2-05 Flames of KythornDesigner: John Rossomangno
Characters of level 1-4
Details:
During a summer drought, Mulmaster is threatened by a series of arson attacks. As the populace riots, accusations fly blaming Thayans, residents of the ghettos, rowdy sailors, the refugees from Phlan and dozens of others. Can you solve the mystery before the city burns?
DDEX2-06 Breath of the Yellow RoseDesigner: Greg Marks
Characters of level 1-4
Details:
The monks of the Monastery of the Yellow Rose have long cloistered themselves in their home atop the Earthspur Mountains, practicing their strange lifestyle which is rumored to give them longevity. Now, their dietary restrictions and practices of breath control have become the fashion amongst the well-to-do of Mulmaster. But when a few of these lay practitioners start dropping dead from suffocation and starvation, others start to question the validity of the monks’ claims. Is this simply a deadly ignorance, or is there a fell wind blowing through the rich and powerful of Mulmaster?
DDEX2-07 Bounty in the BogDesigner: Ken Hart
Characters of level 1-4
Details:
The Soldiery has grown weary of dealing with a particularly nettlesome band of miscreants who have holed up in the Flooded Forest to the south. And so, you have been called upon to quell their activities so that trade along the North Road can resume unmolested. However, in so doing, the truth behind their activities reveal that much more than simple banditry is at hand. Will you be able to stop it?

DDEX2-08 Foulness Beneath MulmasterDesigner: Tim Eagon
Characters of level 1-4
Details:
The sewers beneath Mulmaster have always been dangerous, with countless stories of brigands, murderers, and worse that lurk beneath the streets of the City of Danger. But those stories pale in comparison to a new threat under Mulmaster, one brought to light by a strange and disturbing corpse recently found. It is up to you to learn the terrifying truth of what lurks below.
DDEX2-09 Eye of the TempestDesigner: Pieter Sleijpen
Characters of level 5-10
Playtime: 8 hours, double length
Details
A storm of unparalleled fury has been ravaging the peaks of the Earthspur Mountains for a tenday, and the Monastery of the Yellow Rose sits in its eye for now. Some monks have fled the monastery to the safety of Mulmaster and beseech you to convince their more obstinate brothers to retreat to the city before the eye of the storm shifts, and the monastery is in terrible danger. Can you brave the elements and convince the monks to escape?
DDEX2-10 Cloaks and ShadowsDesigner: Will Doyle
Characters of level 1-4
The Cloaks of Mulmaster have taken an interest in your progress, and may be looking to sponsor adventurers for future work. You’ve been offered an interview with one of their ranking members at the Theater of the Stars, but you never know what to expect in the City of Danger.

DDEX2-11 Oubliette of Fort IronDesigner: Greg Marks
Characters of level 1-4
Playtime: 2 hours
When Fort Iron was taken from the duergar who inhabited it, much of their subterranean quarters were never fully explored. An ancient oubliette has been discovered and its contents have disturbed the miners. Can the mine and the miners be saved from the dangers of the Oubliette of Fort Iron?

DDEX2-12 Dark Rites at Fort DaltonDesigner: Robert Adducci
Characters of Level 1-4
Playtime: 2 hours
Fort Dalton along the River Lis was long ago destroyed. Now rumors tell of foul cults practicing their dark rites within the fort’s ruins. Are the rumors of elemental cults true or are the rumors a cover for some other sinister plot?

DDEX2-13 The Howling VoidDesigner: Teos Abadia
Characters of level 5-10
A bastion of the Cult of the Howling Wind has been located beneath the Monastery of the Yellow Rose in the bowels of the Earthspur Mountains. In order to thwart the cult’s plans for Mulmaster’s destruction, you must delve into the depths and quell the storm within. While their winds still blow, none in Mulmaster are truly safe.

DDEX2-14 The Sword of SelfarilDesigner: Daniel Helmick
Characters of level 5-10
Details TBD

DDEX2-15 Black Heart of VengeanceDesigner: John Rossomango
Characters of level 5-10
Premiere: DexCon (July 1-5th) (https://www.dexposure.com/home.html)
Available to download: 7/22/2015
Available to play: 8/1/2015
Details TBD

DDEX2-16 Boltsmelter's BookDesigner: Robert Adducci
Characters of level 1-4
Premiere: San Diego Comicon (July 9-12th) (https://www.comic-con.org/)
Available to download: 7/22/2015
Available to play: 8/1/2015
Details TBD

crb31
July 3rd, 2015, 17:39
I've never played but very interested in any of them. Obviously it would be the 1st levels to begin with.

Talen
July 3rd, 2015, 17:48
Great, Let's see if there are other 1-4 level requests before we decide on one. What day and times work for you?

crb31
July 3rd, 2015, 18:08
That's the tough one. Alternating Wednesday's, not this one next Wednesday. Sunday's afternoon, Thursday day Saturday afternoon. I'm running a 5e HotDQ and a LMoP on Thursday and Saturday evenings. In a couple months my schedule will break up some.
Cal

jenovvson
July 3rd, 2015, 19:21
I would like in on it. I have an adventurers league legal character that i'm dying to use. She's level 1 so will need to do one that's 1-4.

leozelig
July 3rd, 2015, 21:58
I am very interested. My times are flexible, but best bet is evenings after 8:30-9:00 pm EDT (GMT -4). Playing a whole 4-hour adventure in one session would be tough, but I could do that on a Friday or Saturday night. Weekends are more of a moving target, but also possible.

Baron Von Mandrick
July 3rd, 2015, 22:55
I haven't played any of them, and would be interested in running the whole season starting at level 1, if I'm not too late, and it can work out schedule wise with everyone.

Isacoh
July 4th, 2015, 16:04
I am PST, prefer anything after 7PM Weekdays except friday, and am free sundays to play. Looking for the 1st tier adventures!

Talen
July 4th, 2015, 16:57
Calendaring for everyone will be difficult, but I'll try to move around to get everyone in at some point. I'll start with this upcoming Friday at 8pm ET. I will post the calendar entry and game announcement shortly.

kylania
July 5th, 2015, 08:33
Still room for one more? :) I'm good for Friday night Eastern times.

Talen
July 5th, 2015, 18:34
Still room - But have a glitch - I now must to travel for work and will not be in until late Friday so I have to reschedule the 7/10 session. I apologize, but for those already signed up - I can reschedule on any of the following days (all same time at 8pm ET). Let me know if any of these do not work.

Earlier: Tuesday 7/7, Wed 7/8
Later: Saturday 7/11, Friday 7/17

kylania
July 5th, 2015, 19:04
I'm good for T, W or F.

jenovvson
July 5th, 2015, 19:58
Tuesday and wednesday would be best for me.

Spoolicus
July 5th, 2015, 21:23
I am good for all of those days. Let me know what changes!

Isacoh
July 5th, 2015, 22:08
Friday work best for me. Let me know :)

xanstin
July 5th, 2015, 23:39
Sat/Fri is best for me.

RedPaladine
July 6th, 2015, 00:42
I am game for the Friday night game. I have already played the following:

DDEX2-01 City of Danger
DDEX2-08 Foulness Beneath Mulmaster

But I am game for any other ones. I have a level 3 Sorc ready to go.

leozelig
July 6th, 2015, 12:06
Still room - But have a glitch - I now must to travel for work and will not be in until late Friday so I have to reschedule the 7/10 session. I apologize, but for those already signed up - I can reschedule on any of the following days (all same time at 8pm ET). Let me know if any of these do not work.

Earlier: Tuesday 7/7, Wed 7/8
Later: Saturday 7/11, Friday 7/17

Friday 7/17 is good for me.

DeathTauRus
July 6th, 2015, 15:38
i'm interested in any of the games you'll be hosting. cant make it for this week, but hope to hear more from you soon.

Isacoh
July 6th, 2015, 19:26
Hi,

Thought I should mention that for the Friday game, I have played 2.01 and 2.05 :)

Talen
July 7th, 2015, 00:38
Ok, after reviewing all the options, I am going to reschedule this week's game and move it up 2 days to run on Wed July 8th at 8pm ET. I will run a new second game on Friday 7/17. Calendar revision and new calendar entry to follow shortly. Sorry for the confusion.

Highrisedrifter
July 11th, 2015, 06:44
Please let me know if you have space, or if there is a waiting list.

Talen
July 11th, 2015, 14:16
Hi Highrisedrifter,

While I will be running the mods in order, the game days are going to be variable because of my schedule and I do not have a fixed group for each game. Players are free to sign up as their schedules permit and you are not required to have played in prior sessions. The next session is DDEX2-02 (Embers of Elmwood) will be on 7/18. If you subscribe to the Game Announcement thread in this forum, you will have notice when I announce. (I'm going to be doing that this morning.)

Highrisedrifter
July 11th, 2015, 16:05
Aha. Great, thanks.

vonklaude
July 17th, 2015, 12:23
I would like to join! I think Friday EST would be Saturday morning for me here in AEST. So that's okay. Any spaces left?

Talen
July 17th, 2015, 12:55
Today's game is booked assuming no last minute drops. I will be posting a new game soon however.

crb31
July 17th, 2015, 14:06
I was accepted to the game but I didn't see my character on the server. What do I need to do to get him to you.
:o never mind. I figured it out.

Talen
July 18th, 2015, 14:32
Next up is 2-03 which is a 2nd tier game for levels 5-10. ....do we have enough high level pcs to keep going in order or shall I go to 2-5 Flames of Kythorn until the players here level up more and then come back to the higher level mods?

kylania
July 18th, 2015, 15:35
I'm 1 and 3 so far, so would appreciate a booster run before then. :)

leozelig
July 20th, 2015, 00:55
My preference would be DDEX2-05 Flames of Kythorn and then backtrack for the higher level mods. I am not available Thurs-Sat this week, so if you are running the game on one of those days, go with 2-03! :p

Highrisedrifter
July 24th, 2015, 22:27
I have an AL legal 7th level wizard but I would be happy to do Kythorn as I am trying to get my Rogue (currently at 3rd) up to tier 2 too.