PDA

View Full Version : Adding New Stat - Appearance

tsargoth
July 3rd, 2015, 15:20
Hello all,

Has anyone had any luck in implementing the optional Appearance stat for skills like Seduction?

I'm very new to Fantasy Grounds and I'm dabbling with modules and extensions and I do not yet think I know enough on how to do this. Still trying.

Side note: How about the Size stat? I personally never used it but I'm curious if anyone here has.

Take care,
Tsar

tsargoth
July 3rd, 2015, 16:21
Okay I kinda figured it out. Still needs work but the stat is appearing on the sheet and can be added to skills.

Dakadin
July 3rd, 2015, 17:45
Hi Tsargoth,

The Appearance stat is just listed at the top right below the realm. It doesn't have the stat bonus associated with it so associating it with skills would need to be handled manually. It shouldn't be too hard to include it in the stat list in an extension if you want it better automated. The hardest part would be adjusting the size of things on the Main tab of the character sheet so there will be room for it.

I've never used the Size stat so I am not familiar with the specifics needed for it. Can you explain what you would like to accomplish with it?

Thanks,
Dakadin

damned
July 4th, 2015, 00:43
Welcome tsargoth and good on you for diving in and learning how it works under the hood!