PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having problems opening about 50% of the new Prince Of Apocalypse images?

David32780
July 3rd, 2015, 05:42
Hello, just as the title says.

I am having a problem with about 50% of the images in the new Princes Of Apocalypse plug in module saying Database Error: Invalid Image. I am also having problems with magic items as well saying something about a missing DMG saying it was not loaded when there is no DMG to load in the first place.

I have patched this about a dozen or so times and still continue to have the same issues with the images and items.

If anyone would shed some insight on this to me, I thank you in advance.

damned
July 3rd, 2015, 06:09
Hey David32780 you may have to delete the content.dat file on your data location and let all the 5e content re-download. It sounds like the encrypted vault might be corrupted.

David32780
July 3rd, 2015, 14:56
Hey David32780 you may have to delete the content.dat file on your data location and let all the 5e content re-download. It sounds like the encrypted vault might be corrupted.

The entire content.dat file in the Fantasy Grounds II folder?

damned
July 3rd, 2015, 14:59
The entire content.dat file in the Fantasy Grounds II folder?

Yup. if you have a few 5e purchases this file could be over 100MB so will take a few minutes to redownload.
All the 5e content is stored in this encrypted folder - you cant delete individual items unfortunately.

David32780
July 3rd, 2015, 15:31
Yup. if you have a few 5e purchases this file could be over 100MB so will take a few minutes to redownload.
All the 5e content is stored in this encrypted folder - you cant delete individual items unfortunately.

Yea, Ive purchased all of the 5e stuff so Ill get to re downloading this stuff. I hope this works.
Thanks Damned

David32780
July 3rd, 2015, 16:07
Unfortunately this is still happening. Just not as bad.

David32780
July 3rd, 2015, 17:01
The problem the plug in is having is with the DM and player maps. The database error invalid image keeps coming up.

Mavrik6666
July 3rd, 2015, 17:27
The items that have pictures related to a DMG you haven't (or anyone else) got yet, they wont show till you get the DMG , when its released. These are pictures for magic items that are in the DMG

David32780
July 3rd, 2015, 17:34
The items that have pictures related to a DMG you haven't (or anyone else) got yet, they wont show till you get the DMG , when its released. These are pictures for magic items that are in the DMG

I understand that, Im talking about the maps. The MM images of the monsters that carried over are fine. Its the maps that are goofing up.

ddavison
July 4th, 2015, 00:25
Are you having similar issues with any other modules or just with this one?

Is it always the same image or different images that seem to have issues. Which ones?

Also, do you open your images from the campaign windows or directly from the library?

Zeus
July 4th, 2015, 00:43
@David32780: Have you by any chance in the past created your own PotA module? If so can you check your campaign/moduledb folder for a file called DD Princes of the Apocalypse.xml, if such a file is present please close the PotA module in FG and move the file to a temporary location and then reopen the module and retry.

midas
July 4th, 2015, 03:12
I was opening a bunch of random maps (player and DM) and didn't run into any issues, Dave. Give me a couple of examples and I'll test those (since there are a ton).

Velkkor

Nylanfs
July 4th, 2015, 04:05
Are you on wireless? Do you have a lot of signal loss?