PDA

View Full Version : Potential 5E GM Looking for Players (GMT) (Text Chat Only) Weds Evenings

Woozywyvern
July 2nd, 2015, 21:44
Hi Folks

I'm toying with getting back into Fantasy Grounds and learning the 5E D&D rules. My thought was to DM a group through Hoard of the Dragon Queen initially.

If I do this it will be on a Wednesday evening, UK Time between 8 and 10. I have the FG license but will need to get the core class pack and module itself (I have hard copies of the PHB, DMG and campaign).

If this is to go ahead I am looking for friendly, helpful players that are willing to assist me as I relearn the Fantasy Grounds software and learn the 5E rules.

It will need to be text chat only.

Are there any interested players out there?

GunnarGreybeard
July 3rd, 2015, 00:18
I would be interested BUT that time is going to crash up against my own Wed night game. I'm US Central time (so would be between 2-4 PM my time I think) and that may not leave me enough time between games to fulfill my duties of feeding the kids that night. Is that the only day you are open to? Would it be a weekly game or bi-weekly

Woozywyvern
July 3rd, 2015, 20:13
I could look at moving it to Tuesdays possible if that fits better with more people?

tehl33tg33k
July 3rd, 2015, 22:34
We are looking for a DM for a Wednesday evening session. We are fairly inexperienced ourselves so it may be a mutual learning curve. Only issues are that due to my working hours, we won't be playing until 9pm ish (I'm in the UK, too). And the text only thing may be an issue, but we can look at that if you're interested. If it's something you think is worth a look, post here;

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?24976-LFG-DnD-5e-Lost-Mine-of-Phandelver-available-most-days-about-7-pm-BST/page2

Best of luck whatever the outcome :)

Cryptkiller
July 6th, 2015, 08:24
I'm well up for this, not used fantasy grounds at all yet so you would have to bare with me lol. I'm familiar with 4e and have the 5e books, weeknights are best after 8 due to possible work commitments, and txt chat is fine for me.

Mavrik6666
July 6th, 2015, 19:10
Hi tehl33tg33k
UK based DM, experienced, but very novice friendly.. if yor group is still looking for a DM let me know, late play is fine, provided we can get a regular set going

Let me know

X-baby longshot
July 8th, 2015, 23:34
Woozywyvern, I would be very intrested in the Wednesday evening, UK Time between 8 and 10.

Mavrik6666
July 10th, 2015, 12:08
Hi Woozywyvern... no problem .. we had a good start to the series on Wednesday, hopefully follow it up again this week.. if you would like you would like to hop on board, then follow the instruction in the Game Calendar

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1504